Masterpiece Megatron

Snowman81

I've always wanted a g1 megs.  I persoannly think the original figure sucks the big one for not being accurate but I learned that the figs weren't accurate anyway :/

If they can pull it off, I'm all for it

if not, a Cyb. Galvy will be just fine for me ^^

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the toy section of Myer looking at Transformers when I spoke with another collector. This guy told me about a "20th Anniversary Megatron" that was supposedly released in the U.S. exclusive to certain store chains like Kmart and Target. He insisted that it was an essential collection to any 'true fan's' collection - although he himself doesn't own the toy yet (he was boasting about how he would happily pay $400 for it because it's a rare foreign exclusive toy) but he'd seen it on transformers.com.

I've never heard of such a toy before. I just hit Google, TFU.info and transformers.com and I can't find any mention of such a toy there.

So I'm turning to U.S. fans here to help me with this one...  does this toy exist or was this guy just talking out of his arse?

Guest ultraprime

hello

my cuz made one and thats the only one i know of unless that was my cuz you was talking to and he was just tryng to gas you up.

there is no masterpiece meg just fan made ones.

but my cuz has the best looking one too bad it dont transforms

If it existed, You'd know already. The closest thing to a 20th ann Megs we have is the gun that came packaged with 20th Prime.

That's what I thought. When I asked the guy what the gun mode was like, he had no idea. I asked him if it was an officially licensed toy, and he said yes.

Bah... I knew it was a tall story. :P

Archived