Masterpiece Megatron

Snowman81

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought more people would have had something to say about a masterpiece megatron, even more so when u add in the non-transformable part to the topic….guess maybe not as many people are interested to get a MP megs.

Would have never guess that just a handful of people would be in this discussion…ah well.

As stated earlier, articulation isnt everything.....and paying 200 dollars!!!!now that is a ridiculous estimation (sorry dremer). Megs does need to be brought back though...Transformers isnt complete without him.

Yeah big time, 200 bucks is just way wrong....but u know what, there is no doubt that a few people would shell out that kind of money on a megs, something tells me takara would want/need more than just a few people to buy this thing....

But i really long for the cold killer which was G1 megs, we have not had a megs like that since...really quite sad what they call megs these days. :tdown

Oh and you know u want articulation too. :thumb

I would love for them to make a masterpiece Megatron. The fact of the matter is, it must transform for me to be interested. I hated action masters. I've loved transformers for as long as anyone else has and I realize that a transformable megatron with a robot mode that actually resembles the show/comic is pretty close to impossible. I think what people need to think about is being more open-minded. I would love if they took the character of G1 Megatron and made it obviosly him with numerous homages to his original robot mode and gave him an "alternate universe" type tank mode or something to reinvent him. Hell, I would also be very pleased with a war within megatron. That's obviously him and it kicks the "blanking" ass out of Armada or any other.

That's what I think. I would also like some feedback. Constructive please.

I would love for them to make a masterpiece Megatron. The fact of the matter is, it must transform for me to be interested. I hated action masters. I've loved transformers for as long as anyone else has and I realize that a transformable megatron with a robot mode that actually resembles the show/comic is pretty close to impossible. I think what people need to think about is being more open-minded. I would love if they took the character of G1 Megatron and made it obviosly him with numerous homages to his original robot mode and gave him an "alternate universe" type tank mode or something to reinvent him. Hell, I would also be very pleased with a war within megatron. That's obviously him and it kicks the "blanking" ass out of Armada or any other.

That's what I think. I would also like some feedback. Constructive please.

I could handle a war within Megatron! They could make him show accurate and have him transform into some kind of weapon. Some kind of silver tank or something, shoot we are not cavemen here WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY! :thumb

I would prefer a transformable Megatron. They did manage Unicron after all!

…and I don’t know about u but I don’t like nothing. :thumb

i could play with nothing, all day, for free

I actually have 7 nothings; the original nothing I have sealed, one is open that I can play with, 3 are recolors, and two are a couple of the recolors that were repackaged with the zilch as a bonus pack.

....will I EVER be able to let this go?

A non-transforming Megatron Masterpiece would be a crime. There's no denying that it would probably be pretty cool as a robot if you had no memory of or history with Transformers, but I think every time I looked at it I would feel this animosity towards the whole situation. I would probably be less disappointed and frustrated, and less of the time at that, if they did nothing rather than a non-transformer.

If it is possible for them to do, they should do it right, as it is meant to be done. The Masterpiece series, by definition, is not one of compromize and corner-cutting. It is Masterpieces.

I would prefer a transformable Megatron. They did manage Unicron after all!

…and I don’t know about u but I don’t like nothing. :thumb

i could play with nothing, all day, for free

I actually have 7 nothings; the original nothing I have sealed, one is open that I can play with, 3 are recolors, and two are a couple of the recolors that were repackaged with the zilch as a bonus pack.

....will I EVER be able to let this go?

Hahaha....that was funny dude.

Archived