Masterpiece Megatron

Snowman81

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would prefer a transformable Megatron. They did manage Unicron after all!

I think the real problem is not making a transformable show accurate Megatron, but the fact that he transforms into a very realistic looking gun….so as u say a non-transformable show accurate figure would be better than nothing…and I don’t know about u but I don’t like nothing. :thumb

i could play with nothing, all day, for free

I'd prefer a non-transformable Megatron. Simply because that leaves him WIDE open for show accuracy and posability. Not to mention a few little treats for people who like electronics.

And besides, I buy Transformers for their robot modes. Sure, transforming them back and forth is the purpous of the toys, and fun, but if I had a vehicle mode and robot mode put beside each other, I'd pick the robot mode.

I would prefer a transformable Megatron. They did manage Unicron after all!

I think the real problem is not making a transformable show accurate Megatron, but the fact that he transforms into a very realistic looking gun….so as u say a non-transformable show accurate figure would be better than nothing…and I don’t know about u but I don’t like nothing. :thumb

i could play with nothing, all day, for free

LOL....well true, but then you would be playing with your self....could get a bit messy :tftounge

The Statues are great, but you know at the end of the day that’s all that they are, statues. A non-transformable Megatron would still be a toy, and while I don’t play with my transformers (my imagination died a long time ago) its still nice to pose them every once in a blue moon.

Don’t get me wrong it would be great if megs could transform after all we are all into transformers, but lets just take a step backwards and look at the reality, which is there is no way Hasbro can make a Gun Megatron…that’s just a fact. So I think most people would be happy with the best thing they could get which would be a toy that could take on Masterpiece Optimus Prime.

But who know hasbro/takara might not bother to do anymore MP transformers....which would be the real downer not Whether or not megs can transform.

What would be the point of owning a non transformable megatron...I might as well go and buy a Megatron Hard Hero, or buy the Statue. It would take all of the point out of having him.

exactly exactly exactly

articulation

articulation aint everything.

Archived