Masterpiece Megatron

Snowman81

Someone in a post here at TFans.com had made a post about a non-transformable Masterpiece Megatron that would be about the same size of Masterpiece Optimus Prime.

I think that would be the best way to get a Masterpiece Megatron with the same size and articulation as Masterpiece Optimus prime.

Well that’s just my opinion, what do you’ll think, would you all buy a non-transformable Megs???

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nope. cause that's an easy way out, a copp out, an excuse for not being up to the challenge of doing it if they're going to make MP megs it has to be transformable AND it has to be a gun DAMMIT or don't bother! :grr

Now your just being stubborn. Id much rather have a very functional robot mode megs that cant transform, than no megs at all. I dont think its a "copp" out, i think its a smart way of getting around a rule so your fans get what they want.

nope. cause that's an easy way out, a copp out, an excuse for not being up to the challenge of doing it if they're going to make MP megs it has to be transformable AND it has to be a gun DAMMIT or don't bother! :grr

Now your just being stubborn. Id much rather have a very functional robot mode megs that cant transform, than no megs at all. I dont think its a "copp" out, i think its a smart way of getting around a rule so your fans get what they want.

what rule? if japan makes it than you can import it

and i ain't spendin 100+ for one that don't transform. would you? cause that's what they would charge.

what rule? if japan makes it than you can import it

and i ain't spendin 100+ for one that don't transform. would you? cause that's what they would charge.

Im talking about US toy laws. I dont know, but you might not be allowed too import toys that look like guns unless they have the bright orange thing on the barrel. Sure id pay 100 bucks for a meg with articulation like MP prime. I dont even care that prime transforms honestly, I want a fully posable prime.

A copp out, come one man....US laws are very clear about realistic looking toy guns…more or less they are a no no. So what’s the alternative….paint him in neon colors…hmm that doesn’t really sound that cool.

Plus if Hasbro sells their version, the thing would cost only 70 bucks give or take aka the same as Prime…which for the size really is not bad, that’s like two reissue figures.

I'm with you on the fully posable megs issue. I'd LIKE for it to transform, but it wouldn't have to (especially if they made a MP Starscream, to hold the pistol meg that comes with Prime). And I think I've heard that you can't import toys that look like real guns also (or at least it's hard and unreliable). And wouldn't there be an issue about the size of the pistol for it, either Megatron (robot) would dwarf Prime or be just the right size for a little kids hands (pistol)?

I would prefer a transformable Megatron. They did manage Unicron after all! But if they can't, then I would reluctantly buy the non-transformable Megatron. I agree something is better than nothing, and Optimus Prime needs an equally big and anime accurate enemy. :tflaugh

I would prefer a transformable Megatron. They did manage Unicron after all!

I think the real problem is not making a transformable show accurate Megatron, but the fact that he transforms into a very realistic looking gun….so as u say a non-transformable show accurate figure would be better than nothing…and I don’t know about u but I don’t like nothing. :thumb

Archived