In-Depth Look at Generations Warpath

Peter_Van

With the impending release of Transformers Generations Warpath figure hitting the shelves very soon, we are getting an awesome gallery of the upcoming figure. Posted on HK-TF by L-U, the gallery shows Warpath's poseability, and a detailed look at his vehicle and robot modes. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the bot mode on this guy - but Im not real thrilled with the alt mode. It has to be the separate front and back tank treds that bothers me. Other than that he is great. I like how the tank barrel pushes back into his body.

BBTS had a really high preorder price in him - said he was one per case. Have we heard anything to the contrary yet?

I love the bot mode on this guy - but Im not real thrilled with the alt mode. It has to be the separate front and back tank treds that bothers me. Other than that he is great. I like how the tank barrel pushes back into his body.

BBTS had a really high preorder price in him - said he was one per case. Have we heard anything to the contrary yet?

He is 2 per case Scourge and Kup are 1 each, I'm betting Hasbro is trying to make up for lost profits when it flooded the market with PCC and HTFD. Since all those do now is sit on the shelves warming them. And I can't even find Sledge, the RTS have only been showing up in the last 3 weeks, and the RTS Voyagers just started appearing this past week.

Generations 2011 Series 4

This case is to include the following figures:

1x Scourge

1x Sergeant Kup

2x Thundercracker

2x Wheeljack

2x Warpath

Product Number: HAS19939

Shipping Weight: 5.60 pounds

Really want this guy as well as a Gutcruncher repaint.

Really want this guy as well as a Gutcruncher repaint.

:agree :agree :agree x infinity.

I would buy this guy anyways he's repainted.

So far, talking with Rel and the others in the chat, we've figured all the ways he could be repainted/redeco'd:

G1 Impactor(If they give him a harpoon with a 3M clip, you could leave the fist tucked in, and clip it to the inside of his arm),

G1/ROTF Gut/Sparkcruncher

Beast Machines Tankor,

GoBots Treds

If they really wanted to go out of left field, they could even repaint him as (a younger?) Armada Megatron or (Pre-Longarm?) Animated Shockwave due to being an H-Tank.

Actually, I would buy all of them. :lol (hint hint, Hasbro.)

Archived