Transformers Hoarders

jon3pnt0

Got each use of the mold...MINE MINE MINE! :)

Also, I know that dude in the video. Nice guy.

I should clarify that I don't mean "obsessed" in a bad sense. Apparently, he's very sensitive from comments made by other relatives. He's no more obsessed than the rest of us fans are. I'm in awe of his massive collection and I didn't know until last night that joking around about being a "hoarder" and being "obsessed" was offending him. I'm hoping that if he ever comes across this thread that he won't hate me. I'm honestly jealous not only of his incredible collection but also his skill at finding such great deals on all of them. He sells and trades and even does some giveaways like Dragon*Con last year. I made some annotations in the video to clarify some "discrepancies" that I apparently got wrong.

Got each use of the mold...MINE MINE MINE! :)

Also, I know that dude in the video. Nice guy.

Yeah, I know! He's me! :D

Well, I was talking about Craig. He's a great dude.

But if his enormous boxes take up much more room, his wife is going to end up FORCING him to sell or give away. I just hope he gives me first DIBS! :D

We'll help! :) I could use some new guns for the classic Jetfire backpack...

I'LL TAKE A CASE!! Or maybe at least a couple of figures. Man, that's an amazing amount of figures I'm still impressed with what he has in boxes! G-1 Jetfire just lying around in a box. For shame.

It might explain why I can't find anything relatively new ANYwhere. MISB? ( PM me for offers. ;) )

I KNOW!! RIGHT?? LMAO!!

:) reminds me of my collection a few years back...almost hit 3,000 transformers.

I passed 3,000 a while back. Stopped counting, now I just refer to it as the basement killer :P

That guys needs to pack his figures better, thats how you lose accessories and break fragile G1 cassette weapons :/

Ive never even thought about TF collecting as hoarding. But now I realize I have a problem. Even when Im dangerously low on funds I still look for good deals when I know I shouldnt. I need help.

good for him! so long as he paid for it with his own monies after taking care of his essential expenses... who cares if he has a ton of tfs? some people are better at budgeting, saving their money. more power to them! and yes he might want to protect, pack, or just organize his collection better. still it is nice. thanks for sharing.

Archived