UPDATED: Bay's Site Says No Twins in DOTM - How Do They Explain Mudflap?

BaCon

Michael Bay's admin, Nelson, has posted a few updates on shootfortheedit.com about recent goings on with Mr. Bay's projects. Addressing a number of rumors that have been flying around we find out that not at all what they seem. Nelson, mostly dispels news going around about work with Taylor Lautner and the return of the twins to Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Check out the details after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

We've often seen toys of characters that don't appear in the movie, so I wouldn't take the existence of the plastic Mudflap as a surefire sign of anything.

There was that shot from the set that seemed to show the Twins as well. But it's possible that will be edited out, or that the cars themselves had to be in the movie for product placement purposes.

I wouldn't be shocked if the twins do wind up showing up, but it's possible they're telling the truth.

Maybe he's talking about Megan Fox. :tfevil

Anywho, I'm not sure what to believe. I look at it as 3 possibilities.

1.)Hasbro made DOTM toys for the Twins, just as toy exclusives or for comic tie-in characters.

2.)They were in the film(the vehicle modes were seen on the filming locations, weren't they?) and Bay decided to just cut their scenes.

3.)They're in the film, but along with the new vehicle modes, they have new character personalities...so they wouldn't exactly be the twins "returning" from ROTF.

Re use of Character models.

I'm sure we all remember how the resurrection of Bonecrusher and Blackout was a poignant moment in... Oh no, they reused them

OR, maybe theyre in the very beginning and get the brutal skragging they so very much deserve...

OR, maybe theyre in the very beginning and get the brutal skragging they so very much deserve...

That would be nice :bounce

...yeah and I'm sure there will be an uproar they aren't in there...if that turns out to be true. :roll

Only because we wanted them to get Sideways'd right at the start

Archived