Worm thing in trailer is Rumble?

Thegodofhell1

we had Frenzy in 1, Ravage in 2, in 3 we get laserbeak BUT since it IS the las movie, and soundwave will probably die, could that "worm" thing be RUMBLE??? I mean, it looks like that thing is drilling, and go back to G1, rumble and frenzy DID had these Hammer like things,,,, anyone else with me?? if NOT; WHY??

Nope. I think those are Soundwave's tentacles. Remember Soundwave used tentacles to hack into the Military satellite in RoTF.

You mean those tiny little cables he used to hack a satellite?

Wow, they got big.

Nope. I think those are Soundwave's tentacles. Remember Soundwave used tentacles to hack into the Military satellite in RoTF.

Wow, they got big.

Giggidy.

I think its Scoponok's big brother, Scorpulator. (Its a real TF).

I would like to think the tentacles were from Unicron. Tearing up the planet in preparation for some major snacking action. I can only hope as much. :D

While I agree with some of the negativity regarding the interpretation of the TF story in the movies, I have to say I still enjoyed them. None of them were perfect, but still good fun for me-- though I'm still a little sore by no Voyager Scrapper ever being released...

G1-toy_ScorpulatorGun.jpg

Hell Yeah Give Devestator a gun that transforms into a scorpion. Only in the Bayverse

Ive wondered if Im the only one who thought about the scale of Scorpulator. If he was that big in relation to Devastator that would mean hes as large or larger then two Constructicons. Thats a big freakin Scorpion. Not to mention that giving a giant gun like that to Devastator is redundant but still awesome.

Wow, they got big.

Giggidy. :rofl

I think its Scoponok's big brother, Scorpulator. (Its a real TF).

sorry couldnt help it I read the Giggidy and I lost it LOL

Archived