No Powercore Love at Toyfair

Damnit Dog

The scary thing is I had to go up to Chicago to move some of my stuff back to Texas. Then I go and find Sledge, and Leadfoot at Meijer on Clearance for 50 % off. No wonder they are up there and not down here

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how well this reflects other Walmarts...but I was just in one in McMinnville, OR earlier today, and they have an entire freaking end cap dedicated to the Constructicon and Dinobot sets! Literally DOZENS of both...AND at the sale price of $15! Sadly I already have both sets, but good news for people looking for them, as they may be unleashing them at stores near you as well. So strange to go from seeing one or two in the last two months...to suddenly seeing an entire end cap of them! Also my Target was recently clearancing PCC sets for only $10...they only had the Combaticons, Rallybots, and the one with the monster trucks for weeks at this price, then last week I go in and see one single Destrons set sitting there so I snatched it up! I'd been looking for these guys. Now to find the Stunticons! I'm going to use the main body from the Destrongs as the leader of the Stunticons since he looks a hell of a lot more like Motormaster AND Menasaur than that little yellow race care.

Archived