No Powercore Love at Toyfair

Damnit Dog

I'm no tf historian, but is this the first transformers line that lacked an Optimus and a Megatron?

Now that you mention it, I think so.

Not true. The G1 micromasters was it's own line, and thus did not include Optimus Prime OR Megatron.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought some of the PCC commanders & only liked about 3. From the 5packs I only have the combaticons & thats just because I found it at Target for $10.

Honestly thats where PCC went wrong, the concept was alright(although I hate the unarticulated drones)but they're just to much money.

Articulation would justify the $20 price tag on the 5packs, but without, well, if $10 justifies a full set to me, it won't(and hasn't) justified most of the 2 pack figures.

Moderate pricing would have ensured the PCC line, but Hasbro got greedy with a subline.

Unless they show some new ones at Botcon. This line is dead. My Walmarts and Target are over flowing with all the old one. Still haven't seen the Dinobots or Constructicons.

Did anyone else have any issues with the Combaticon set? I can never get the little jeep drone (leg) to stay on, he pops off almost instantly! I even returned a set, and tried again and the same damn thing happened. It really irritates me since otherwise, I think this set is fantastic.

I did pick up two of the Dinobots sets at Walmart two weeks ago, and then a friend picked up a set at his Walmart as well...so they seem to be appearing more frequently now. I'd like to find the Stunticons set next.

Did anyone else have any issues with the Combaticon set? I can never get the little jeep drone (leg) to stay on, he pops off almost instantly! I even returned a set, and tried again and the same damn thing happened. It really irritates me since otherwise, I think this set is fantastic.

I did pick up two of the Dinobots sets at Walmart two weeks ago, and then a friend picked up a set at his Walmart as well...so they seem to be appearing more frequently now. I'd like to find the Stunticons set next.

Dude. EVERYONE has had that problem. However, this issue is ( somewhat ) fixed with the Cranlcase and Destrons version.

• 2 weeks later...

i only have huffer, steelshot, and stakeout. they're pretty fun to fiddle with and since i have the recon team from the cybertron line, it makes them more fun. i am currently looking for grimstone, steamhammer, overrun, salvage, and undertow. heads up if you see any in old los angeles. :sun

i really hope this line doesn't die, instead they should improve on the concept. :yay:wave

It's a shame if this line is ending. With the Dinobots and Constructicons they came real strong at the end....

It is ending, the fact that the Dinobots and Constructicons are MIA at Retail is proof of that.

Are they? Come back to the Land of Lincoln, my friend, where Dinobots and Constructicons are plentiful.

More telling would be the fact that when Hasbro decided to give away Transformers with their after Christmas gift card promo, PCC 2-packs were the TFs they chose. Got a Smolder and 3 Icepicks for the record....

It is ending, the fact that the Dinobots and Constructicons are MIA at Retail is proof of that.

Are they? Come back to the Land of Lincoln, my friend, where Dinobots and Constructicons are plentiful.

More telling would be the fact that when Hasbro decided to give away Transformers with their after Christmas gift card promo, PCC 2-packs were the TFs they chose. Got a Smolder and 3 Icepicks for the record....

looks like i have a good excuse for a road trip. :tflaugh

i've been wanting a grimstone and a steamhammer for the longest.

Archived