Toy Fair 2011 - Comic-Con 11 Exclusive Starscream Skystriker w/ Cobra Commander

Peter_Van

During Hasbro's media day today, the company announced that a Starscream Skyfighter will be a San Diego Comic-Con 2011 exclusive. The figure will take the Skyfighter, which was also unveiled today, and will be redecorated into the Generation 1 Starscream color scheme. Cobra Commander will pilot the figure in pilot mode, and will also carry a Generation 1 Megatron in his gun mode as a sidearm. Additional figures will be announced as Comic-Con 2011 comes closer, but until then, enjoy the two images of this exclusive set after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

If it Transformed into Starscream I would be all over it, but a paint job to me isn't worth it

:agree

I really like this but I'd be totally sold "Starscream" transformed. I do LOVE the idea of a crossover for exclusives, so I'll have to see what the price point is before I decide for sure.

If it Transformed into Starscream I would be all over it, but a paint job to me isn't worth it

Hey it's a start. I think it looks sexy.

I'm gonna be there this year, but how exactly does one get exclusives figures? I figure there has to be some type of drawing for buyers.

Don't worry, it's a lot easier than that.

There's a Hasbro Toy Shop booth (a huge one) that have posted times when you can buy toys. You get in line, give them a form with what you want, you give over your moolaa and voila!

They do sell out, so you need to get it early if the toy's hot.

If it transformed, it would have to be a new mold (since Masterpiece Starscream's cockpit isn't big enough), which would mean it would have to be a mass-market release. Not that that wouldn't be awesome.

For what it is though, this is still pretty sweet. Honestly, I think this is a much cooler crossover product than, say, the goofy Marvel or Star Wars figures.

I like it. I won't be able to get one, but I like it. Although, this isn't a simple action figure that assholes can simply carry multiple piece. So who knows, maybe this jet won't sell out at SDCC? I hope.

If anyone's been reading G.I. Joe Toy Fair news, then they would know that Hasbro is releasing a retooled Skystriker this fall. The use of the mold makes sense in this context.

Archived