What are you expecting out of toy fair?

Timothy.R

Probably see more of the Transformers Prime toyline, expecting Bulkhead and Soundwave at least. Hoping for a Skyquake toy as well.

Probably won't see many surprises as far as movie toys go, maybe see more deluxes we have yet to see like Airraid and Roadbuster.

See a bunch of figures we have already seen, Probably a little better then last years since Botcon is not early enough, thus forcing Hasbro to showcase to the world this month

I am guessing we will see the usual display: Main line for the Movie, Prime as the Sub-line for in-between, new stuff for the kids and something new as an experiment, the KREE-O building kits.

You can see a little bit of stuff in the video below. Looks like the MechTech weapons are going to be big highlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ook37byOOmk

in that video that was released this morning, it looked like Hasbro is planning on showing off a bunch of movie figures. I think I saw a bunch of Human Alliance figures in their quick pass through. I'd love to see those up close. The Ultimate Prime didnt look as bad as it did on Monday. Hope to get better looks of that too.

in that video that was released this morning, it looked like Hasbro is planning on showing off a bunch of movie figures. I think I saw a bunch of Human Alliance figures in their quick pass through. I'd love to see those up close. The Ultimate Prime didnt look as bad as it did on Monday. Hope to get better looks of that too.

As far as Ultimate Optimus Prime goes, I'm starting to think it was the pictures that made it look bad. Hopefully we can get some better pics, instead of photoshopped ones

i think after seeing the trailer, ultimate prime will never look very accurate. i just can't look passed how small his head look, and how large his forearms are in combined mode.

and with all that aside, the base robot mode is.. well, a MAJOR step back from the rotf leader and hftd voyager. i don't understand why they couldn't just modify one of those molds, or make a new one based off of those.

Archived