Dark of the moon script

Thegodofhell1

When the ark crashed on the moon, the survivors believed Sentinel dead, and so left his body behind in the ark (the crash of the ark DISACTIVATED HIM making him undetectable to transformers and FALLEN himself)

After that Title comes on and then we are taken to the jungle were megatron has been recovering, but is a bit DEMENTED for beign defeated, as our first action scene we see starscream beging for megatron to leave him in charge while he recovers this pisses megatron off and beats starscream badly and tells him he needs no help. SS feeling anger calls Shockwave and tells him that Megs has ordered a full invasion on earth and to prepare troops, but SW being intelligent comes out with a better plan wich consists of this:infiltrate earth desguised, learn the autobot secrets, and hurt them from the inside and SO he SW himself comes to earth, and makes a "treaty" with Dylan and the company. through out the movie we see shockwave send orders to decepticons with autobot symbols to kill important people all over the world, which makes people doubt the autobot alliance (the world now believes that they want to take over) and this causes the world to not trust NEST and crew. then again we see rumors spread that there is a traitor among them, a decepticon (i am guessing shockwave calls sam, Sam tells prime but the others overhear them talk and NOW everyone has trust issues)Seeing that its getting out of hand, Prime asks to meet with the government in which in this meetin he is informed that the austronauts accidently released the autobots from their sleep stasis in the moon, this makes prime send jolt(being the electric guy) to the moon to reanimate, aka turn ON Sentinel, Realizing that he is an OLDER prime. once on the moon We see jolt bring sentinel and both are ready to leave to earth BUT we see an encounter between soundawe vs jolt and sentinel, this battle probably ends w jolt dieng heroically taking a blow fron Sounwave who was aming at sentinel. Soundwave leave to earth to tell megatron that another PRIME is alive and coming to earth, Megatron realizes that he has to act fast and that must be carefull this time so he goes undercover to kill optimus. next we see soundwave in earth mode being acompanied by megatron and the dreads (four insane worriors that have been on mars but Soundwave has called them here to serve megatron, this is why the follow him everywhere). In the middle of the search for optimus, soundwave picks up a LARGE decepticon signal, and tells megatron that there is a great decepticon army ready to invade earth. Megatron AGAIN beats starscream who Tries to kill megs, but megs doesent kill him because he feels starscream did the right thing for at lets bringing shockwave. Shockwave explains the plan to megatron BUT megatron tells him to take OVER the invasion while he himself Megatron kills both primes and takes the dreads with him. Soundwave is send to get sam.On the autobots side, optimus and ironhide go on their "side mission" which is to receive Sentinel in were was it again, india?? i forgot. Once there BAM Optimus, Sentinel VS Megatron and two dreads while Ironhide takes two dreads.This battle ends with poor ironhide dieng :'( one dread dieng. The battle is interrupted because the ferrarri being perceptor, informs Prime of the invasion. while prime is shocked megatron and his dreads quickly retreat. leaving the wounded primes and dead ironhide. Before dieing, ironhide informs optimus of the trailer/ armour prototype he had been working on with the technology that the wreckers brought to earth. The war begins. SHOWCKWAVE being sure that OUR weakness is our eyes, comands that they block the EARTH, THIS IS WHY EARTH GOES DARK ON 7/11!!! Ratchet being a LOONG time friend of ironhide takes on the dreads. Soundwave who has Sam, is taken by Bumblebee, Seeing how SW attacks are based on sound, this affects BB Ears which is why we see him like this in the trailer. The battle rages, and SHOCKWAVE refuses to give comand back to Megatron, seeing how his plan is such a success ( BAY DID SAY HE WAS AMBISIOUS, MORE THAN MEGS) and SO we see a short MEGS vs SHockwave battle, which is interrupted by the primes, SENTINEL VS SHOCKWAVE, PRIME VS MEGS. WHO WNS?? we will see 7/1

You know how painful this was to read?

SW can mean Soundwave or Shockwave.

TF1 IRONHIDE: "Sam!! Get to the building!"

TF2 IRONHIDE: "Sam!! Get to the pillars!!"

TF3 IRONHIDE: "Prime!! Get to the trailer!!"

WALL.OF.TEXT.!

Sorry, my eyes starting to hurt after losing track of the line I was on for the third time e__e

TF1 Sam: NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

TF2 Sam: NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

TF3 Sam: NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

It's typed out online so it can't be legit.

The real script by Ehren Kruger would obviously be written in crayon

Real or fake, there were some key points in there that were announced prior to the creation of this thread. I can't tell you which ones, cuz I forgot and I really don't want to go through reading that again to figure out what it was.

Jealousy is everywhere in tf forums, I am serious!! I have been on plenty of threads in which people start a thread to discuss their ideas and BAM there are people talking about how bad their thread is, HA as if they could post better,, Really guys we ALL need to go back to pre-K and learn how to get along!!

Archived