Dark of the Moon toy pics of Fire Truck, Ship, and Truck

Taaron

:drool

Ok, someone gimmie some oxygen, I can't breathe!!! S. Prime is one of the sexiest figures I've seen. This kind of makes up for the crap we've been seeing from this line... thank goodness for a diamond in the rough. He's just ... wow... Photoshopped or not, he just looks.... incredible!!! This will be my goal come May! I don't care what else comes out, he will be my first DotM purchase (not saying only, but definately first!). Love the "Prime" similarities, and the shield. Someone on the design team did something right with this guy!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't get what is so bad about megatron.. if you've read my comments pertaining dotm figures, you'll know of my displeasure for them.. but i think megatron turned out great (*hopefully there's a similar leader figure.. a soft goods cloak would be cool, star wars figures get them, why not transformers) they fixed almost every problem plaguing all other movie megatrons...

this one doesn't have ridiculous alt mode kibble like the first leader.

there are no icy parts like the first voyager, also this version has a more accurate alt mode than the first voyager and rotf leader. plus, it's not a cybertronian vehicle, which most people disliked.

he actually has two hands this time unlike his rotf voyager and leader counterparts.

he actually has forward bending elbows unlike both leaders.

his legs definitely look far more poseable than other iterations of the character.

there is no kibble unlike the rotf voyager and first movie voyager.

this is the first time that he's had an arm + hand + cannon, rather than arm + cannon - hand.

with all that being said, i think this may be the best movie universe megatron that we've seen. .. now hopefully they don't screw up and not make a leader version. they screwed over the fallen in the last movie.. we can only hope that they've learned a lesson. I'd be happy with leader versions of sentinel, shockwave, bumblebee, and megatron, i don't think that's asking too much, but hey, maybe it is.

^ I don't even think he has any kibble... If Megs was a Leader, I would definitely pick him up over S.Prime. If I picked up S.Prime, it'd only be for his Alt Mode, but Megs just looks awesome all around.

i don't get what is so bad about megatron.. if you've read my comments pertaining dotm figures, you'll know of my displeasure for them.. but i think megatron turned out great (*hopefully there's a similar leader figure.. a soft goods cloak would be cool, star wars figures get them, why not transformers) they fixed almost every problem plaguing all other movie megatrons...

this one doesn't have ridiculous alt mode kibble like the first leader.

there are no icy parts like the first voyager, also this version has a more accurate alt mode than the first voyager and rotf leader. plus, it's not a cybertronian vehicle, which most people disliked.

he actually has two hands this time unlike his rotf voyager and leader counterparts.

he actually has forward bending elbows unlike both leaders.

his legs definitely look far more poseable than other iterations of the character.

there is no kibble unlike the rotf voyager and first movie voyager.

this is the first time that he's had an arm + hand + cannon, rather than arm + cannon - hand.

with all that being said, i think this may be the best movie universe megatron that we've seen. .. now hopefully they don't screw up and not make a leader version. they screwed over the fallen in the last movie.. we can only hope that they've learned a lesson. I'd be happy with leader versions of sentinel, shockwave, bumblebee, and megatron, i don't think that's asking too much, but hey, maybe it is.

I like the toy itself, but I can't stand the beige coloring. I'd buy a better repaint of this Megatron, should Hasbro make one.

^ It actually transforms into a lunch box. You can see the hinge on the side where it opens up...

That would be freaking hilarious!!!! :rofl

Archived