Dark of the Moon toy pics of Fire Truck, Ship, and Truck

Taaron

Love Sentinel, will purchase on site or preorder to avoid missing it.

Also if this is all Megs gets for this movie then I will wait for inevitable repaint to help shed some light on the details.

when has there ever been a hard to find movie leader figure? .. unless you're in a really really really horrid distribution area.

anyways, sentinel looks incredible, i love that his head looks very very much like optimus primes head, only with a few subtle changes.

i love transformers with shields, his chest is very very awesome, his legs look great, from what i can see his arms look pretty good (forward bending elbows is always a positive) his feet look great, and the panels on his back look very cape-like/alpha trion-ish.

i think voyager megatron looks great for being a voyager. hopefully we'll get a good looking solid leader megatron.

Shadow command megs was actually really hard to find in my area. The only time I found him was after walmart had jacked the price up on leader figures right before christmas. :S

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I am the only that is going to pass on this toy... I liked it at first, when all we saw was the alt mode... then we get the bot mode. His torso is waaay to big for my liking. If given the right colors, he'd make a good Energon Prime repaint...

Looks pretty good.

I'm most intrigued about the Ark. I sure hope it's bigger than leader class. I'm not interested in buying it but i'd really like to see what it's all about. I bet it's deluxe size.

I really think Hasbro should step it up on the paint apps for that Megatron. I really like the figure but from what i've seen, it's lack luster at best! Hasbro should make an attempt to spruce it up a bit with richer colour like the product shot.

Shame on them if they give us the "full embodiment" of DOTM Megatron looking like what we've seen so far of the figure.

Also if this is all Megs gets for this movie then I will wait for inevitable repaint to help shed some light on the details.

when has there ever been a hard to find movie leader figure? .. unless you're in a really really really horrid distribution area.

anyways, sentinel looks incredible, i love that his head looks very very much like optimus primes head, only with a few subtle changes.

i love transformers with shields, his chest is very very awesome, his legs look great, from what i can see his arms look pretty good (forward bending elbows is always a positive) his feet look great, and the panels on his back look very cape-like/alpha trion-ish.

i think voyager megatron looks great for being a voyager. hopefully we'll get a good looking solid leader megatron.

ROTF Jetfire would like to have a word with you. He was nearly impossible to find for months after the movie premiered. Finally found him at a Wal-Mart. Never EVER saw him at my local Toys R Us. Now, regarding the article, Sentinel Prime does look pretty awesome. He looks like a Leader Class. Is he? Hell, Megatron looks pretty cool now that I've seen him with a properly transformed cannon. So far these are the only two figures I'm really interested in.

LLLUUUUUVING that Sentinel Prime! That guy is a must have! I'm wondering if he'll combine with Prime somehow. Please bring me pleasant surprises and make him abled to be used with ROTF Prime! (I know it won't happen with ROTF but I can dream)

Shadow command megs was actually really hard to find in my area. The only time I found him was after walmart had jacked the price up on leader figures right before christmas. :S

I've always had a hard time finding Jetfire! I still can't find one.

I guess I am the only that is going to pass on this toy... I liked it at first, when all we saw was the alt mode... then we get the bot mode. His torso is waaay to big for my liking. If given the right colors, he'd make a good Energon Prime repaint...

I'm thinking Alpha Trion myself.

ROTF Shadow Command Megatron was impossible to find until I caved and bought one online and then the next week ran across three, then never saw it again. Jetfire was the same way except I was able to pick him up in store then never saw him again after that. The same with Leader Starscream he was no where to be found until I ran across one last week.

Well so much for not buying anything from this toyline :redface

Sentinel is bought the second I see him, but no offense to the namers of Sentinel, but I'm calling him Alpha Trion, sorry, but if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, IT'S AN ALPHA TRION!

The Ark looks pretty good to my surprise, might have to pick it up just to display it above my Movie shelf.

Megatron is just kinda....meh, to me, nothing all that special, especially when next to Alpha Duck!

Archived