Dark of the Moon toy pics of Fire Truck, Ship, and Truck

Taaron

Entertainment Weekly has revealed that the Transformer that we saw on the moon in the Transformers: Dark of the Moon teaser trailer is indeed an Autobot and is Sentinel Prime. The entertainment website not only tells us this, they also show us the first official images of the character's toy! A couple of days after Director Michael Bay confirmed Sentinel Prime for the film, we have confirmation today that the character's alternate mode will be the fire truck as we have previously heard. Read more. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just about to report this. Gonna avoid spoilers, so here's a brief explanation. I LOVE firetruck. Must have.

And holy hell I already have been excited for Cyberverse, but this is one slick ship!

Was just about to report this. Gonna avoid spoilers, so here's a brief explanation. I LOVE firetruck. Must have.

And holy hell I already have been excited for Cyberverse, but this is one slick ship!

Good idea. Edited the items names under spoiler boxes. :thumb

Sentinal Prime. Dayum that may just be my favorite Bayverse toy. The Ark looks meh to me but Sentinal looks frickin kick a$$.

But what I don't get is, they can make Prime and Sentinel look frickin bad a$$, but Megatron still looks like crapola. Has/Tak should just finish off this trilogy with a solid Megatron Leader class figure.

Love Sentinel, will purchase on site or preorder to avoid missing it.

Also if this is all Megs gets for this movie then I will wait for inevitable repaint to help shed some light on the details.

Both look good to me, though I'm not that interested in a playset unless it has a more than meets the eye. The Sentinal is awesome in robot mode, though the style of the toy is substantially different than previous movie modes. I like beat up megatron and I like the idea of him being vain and having to cover parts in alt mode given his injuries. I'm getting pretty excited about this movie (like I was for the 1st one).

Love Sentinel, will purchase on site or preorder to avoid missing it.

Also if this is all Megs gets for this movie then I will wait for inevitable repaint to help shed some light on the details.

when has there ever been a hard to find movie leader figure? .. unless you're in a really really really horrid distribution area.

anyways, sentinel looks incredible, i love that his head looks very very much like optimus primes head, only with a few subtle changes.

i love transformers with shields, his chest is very very awesome, his legs look great, from what i can see his arms look pretty good (forward bending elbows is always a positive) his feet look great, and the panels on his back look very cape-like/alpha trion-ish.

i think voyager megatron looks great for being a voyager. hopefully we'll get a good looking solid leader megatron.

Archived