TF Prime Op, Megatron, and kids gift set

robo_rob

Please tell me these are coming out soon r.r

Rumor has it October 2011, but don't hold me to that : )

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a fan of the way Megatron's head sticks up in his alt mode. But his robot mode is absolutely brimming with win, so I'll likely grab him anyway.

Optimus on the other hand looks pretty lackluster. It makes me think there's a bigger version of him to come.

On the whole, though, this line looks awesome. Almost as awesome as the show!

And wow, kids? Not very often the human characters in a show get toys too.

Yeah I like the idea honestly. Might grab them just for "display shelf debris" lol. Megatron's bot mode looks really nice, and I'd be ok with his alt mode minus the fact they did nothing to disguise his head! That is such a major turn off for the figure, so if I get him odds are he's in bot mode the whole time.

And poor Prime ... wow they really let the ball slip with him. This line was doing great until him, he's my first real complaint. The bot mode looks all messed up, that chest is horrible. And the alt mode is decent at best. Not one part of him makes me interested in it. I'm really hoping that bot mode is mistransformered despite these being "official looks".

Still haven't seen the show in any form. Gonna have to wait til it is released on disc sometime. But so far so good on the action figures. Prime and Megatron both look like wins. And Bumblebee, Arcee and Starscream don't look too bad either. Actually looking forward to seeing these on the shelf.

there's this crazy thing called youtube. been around for years...

Why do Arcee, Starscream, Bumblebee, and Megatron look exactly like they should... and Prime got effed up? I don't understand...

easy.. starscreams, arcees, bumblebees, and megatrons alt modes are easier to get a robot out of. prime is much more difficult.

and if these aren't deluxe class figures.. what class are they?

It's Peek-a-Boo Megatron and Dullimus Prime! Hooray!

:rofl

Prime is the biggest disappointment in what has been shown so far. Reminds me of 2007 movie prime with the way his weapons sticks out the back in alt mode.

Ok Hasbro, stop playing with me. Show me Eradicon toys now! And hopefully on a somewhat related site to show me the toys!

Archived