First looks at Transformers Prime Arcee!

robo_rob

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohmagosh, ohmagosh, ohmagosh, ohmagosh... :eek

:win Nuff said. NUFF. SAID!

robo_rob? I know you're just the messenger, but right now you're also my hero. Great scoop! :notworthy

Hasbro for some reason is trying to cut fan sites out of the promotion for this cartoon. They have a Public Relations company who contacted us last week and promised we would get the same news but never sent it. There was also a premier event on 2/3 that we were not informed of both other non-Transformers sites were. IDK why, but something is not right here when fans are being avoided.

What could that mean? Is there any kind of precedent for this sort of thing happening in the past? Does it seem intentional, or more like neglect?

Could it be some kind of Back-lash for all that DOTM toy BS from a month or so back?

Hmmm... -_-*

Hasbro doesn't want the fans to know, because they are trying to milk the other businesses for money, How much do you think Wizard paid for the useless Exclusive rights to the first pictures of the DOTM toys. It's all about money

Plus Hasbro has always liked keeping the Fansites in the dark. Remember their strategy has always been Keep quiet for no reason.

Now I just hope this isn't the Generations Arcee we have heard about

Now that's how you do the Alt mode and Bot mode and make an awesome figure. Forget those wheelsnake figures......this is so bought. Finally an Arcee I'm not ashamed to display in Bot mode. :tflaugh

They've done this stuff before. If publications work out a deal with them, obviously with money involved, they're going to take it. After all, that's the business they're in. I still think it's weird that USA Today of all places has an exclusive with them. Guess it's a sign of just how mainstream TF has become.

I've been figuring it is. Actualy, I've been speculating that the reson Hasbro has said that there will be no Prime toy line, is because the Prime toys are going to be released as part of Generations (ie WFC) or yellow box/movie/mainline. Makes sense, it gets the toys more shelf space.

They've done this stuff before. If publications work out a deal with them, obviously with money involved, they're going to take it. After all, that's the business they're in. I still think it's weird that USA Today of all places has an exclusive with them. Guess it's a sign of just how mainstream TF has become.

I've been figuring it is. Actualy, I've been speculating that the reson Hasbro has said that there will be no Prime toy line, is because the Prime toys are going to be released as part of Generations (ie WFC) or yellow box/movie/mainline. Makes sense, it gets the toys more shelf space.

Plus saves money in Box design, But however last time Hasbro said Prime toys wont be released until October 2011

If this is the Generations Arcee, then which should I go with?

Impossible Toys Arcee or IGEAR Arcee?

I need a G1 Arcee

Archived