MP rodimus arrived today!

sassyjessica

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do you like it? I use the library so if you want me to get your answer just PM me the pros and cons and what you think. Thanks!

I was waiting for a review before i spend the $200 dollars maybe this will help :)

i was thinking of doing a video review or asking a friend to do it.

maybe tomorrow.

so far its a little difficult lining the arms up when transforming to vehicle, there are 2 tabs you slot them into but its quite difficult to get them in.

the black outside parts of the lower legs come off quite easily, they are kept on with small screws but they dont seem to be long enough to hold the pieces on when your transforming or posing him. when hes still or your not touching them they stay on fine.

the winnebago section has the same plastically feel as the original rodimus prime trailer, just bigger.

my final complaint is he doesnt hold his guns too well, so far i havent managed to pose him with them.

other than these im pretty happy with him, i dont find it too hard to pose him, and he stands quite well, im sure the feet are metal but not 100% they have that cold metally feel.

i was thinking of doing a video review or asking a friend to do it.

maybe tomorrow.

so far its a little difficult lining the arms up when transforming to vehicle, there are 2 tabs you slot them into but its quite difficult to get them in.

the black outside parts of the lower legs come off quite easily, they are kept on with small screws but they dont seem to be long enough to hold the pieces on when your transforming or posing him. when hes still or your not touching them they stay on fine.

the winnebago section has the same plastically feel as the original rodimus prime trailer, just bigger.

my final complaint is he doesnt hold his guns too well, so far i havent managed to pose him with them.

other than these im pretty happy with him, i dont find it too hard to pose him, and he stands quite well, im sure the feet are metal but not 100% they have that cold metally feel.

I got mine yesterday. Rodimus does have quite a few faults. The side panel on the left leg did pop off when I tried transforming him into car mode. I guess the screw thread on the panel is now stripped. I think I fixed it reasonably well. I put a few drops of Krazy glue into the hole and let it dry. I then screw the panel back into place, turning the panel onto the screw.

It's funny, out of all of this toys faults, Rodimus is nice stable when he's just standing there. I shook the table on which I placed him and he did not fall down.

I saw this today and it didn't fillme with inspiration.

Archived