Reveal The Shield Updates In Database

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
There have been spottings of the 2nd wave Reveal The Shield figures all over the West Coast at Target stores. If you haven't had much luck finding these figures on the shelf, we've managed to update the database with fresh images, both in and out of box, to show you what's in store. You can view the images for Optimus Prime, Wreck-Gar and Perceptor by clicking the respective links.

In AL, I've come across the RtS Optimus Prime, RtS Bumblebee,RtS Rodimus vs Cyclonus as well as the PCC Grimstone with the Dinobots.:) no Constructicons yet tho. Also haven't seen any of the other RtS. LOL you never know when or why WM, Tgt, or TRU will update their shelves.

Right now I'm still debating picking up the repaints that are on currently on the shelves: Ani Ironhide, Gen Skullgrin, Gen Cliffjumper, HFTD Banzaitron, HFTD Battle Blades Optimus, HTFD The Fallen, PCC Crankcase, PCC Darkstream, PCC Stakeout, PCC Windburn, and the RtS BB and Rod vs Cyc. These redecos are K-I-L-L-I-N-G me, lol. Needless to say I'm not in any real hurry to buy these.

In AL, I've come across the RtS Optimus Prime, RtS Bumblebee,RtS Rodimus vs Cyclonus as well as the PCC Grimstone with the Dinobots.:) no Constructicons yet tho. Also haven't seen any of the other RtS. LOL you never know when or why WM, Tgt, or TRU will update their shelves.

Right now I'm still debating picking up the repaints that are on currently on the shelves: Ani Ironhide, Gen Skullgrin, Gen Cliffjumper, HFTD Banzaitron, HFTD Battle Blades Optimus, HTFD The Fallen, PCC Crankcase, PCC Darkstream, PCC Stakeout, PCC Windburn, and the RtS BB and Rod vs Cyc. These redecos are K-I-L-L-I-N-G me, lol. Needless to say I'm not in any real hurry to buy these.

i would skip most of them.. especially since the prices are back up to $12.. wait 'til they go on sale again.

Archived