Masterpiece MP-9 Rodimus Convoy Box Images

BaCon

Alfes 2010 over at the higekumatoytoy blog has posted some images of the Masterpiece MP-9 Rodimus Convoy Box. See some more shots of the final production packaging with looks at the front and the back of the box details as well as the character spec card and more. The Masterpiece MP-9 Rodimus Convoy figure will be released in Japan on 2011-1-29. If you're looking to get one in the USA, place your orders now with USA retails. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I got mine from TFSource for $189. In fact, I ordered 2 of them - so i can display them in both modes.

shipping was $19 for both - or 9.50/ea. so 198.50 each shipped.

TFSource is showing them now in stock and shipping.

My order hasn't shipped yet tho.. as of today.

I got my order purchase too! they better not be playing with my emotions, I just need the package tracking number for confirmation, mine was purchased at BBTS

Dont mean to spoil it for you guys but this masterpiece is really poor in quality, it is no wear near the sturdiness and substance of the original masterpiece optimus prime and even skywarp... you'll know when you get it..

there seems to be too many issues with this .. the plastic is soft and thin, the boots drag on the floor when in vehicle mode, tabs that are supposed to connect to hold the back pack in place, don't.. and for that matter, it doesnt roll very well either..

i dont know what went wrong in the production but this is unlike anything i've seen coming from Takara.. the plastic is shit, it's no where near Fansproject quality or even regular TF plastic.. i've tried as much as i could trying to get the pegs properly connected but

the engineering is utter shit.. i do believe however that the design and blueprint for this is really good, but it is abhorring to see this before my eyes... It does not even worth a $100 and we are being cheated before our very eyes...

Clownpants, thanks for your take on this. I believe in you, and for that, I will sadly have to wait til Takara has more funds to make a better quality Rodimus. I'm pretty sure they will make more with updated repairs and better plastic quality. Look at how many different MP-Primes they sold. I was disappointed of the small Arcee Function Valkyrie I purchased, realizing another one was made that's supposedly supposed to be better quality.

Archived