Not So Informative Infographic

robo_rob

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/01/27/autobots-cars-transform/1

The guys at Comic Alliance decided to put up an infographic about G1 Transformers for entertainment and information purposes. You know, because they love G1 so much and wanted to show a little of that love. Comically, they made quite a few mistakes.

It gets downright hilarious by the bottom of the thing.

Edit- Oddly enough, the thing came from a car insurance site.

Beat me to it. I was going to post this. I love how they have the wrong Truck for Prime, a 1994 Lamborghini for Sunstreaker, Goldbug as Bumblebee, a 1994 VW as Bumblebee, Armada Prime painted in Rodimus Prime colors as Rodimus Prime and on and on and on....Also, is that Wheeliemus Prime as Wheelie? LOL FAIL!!!!!!

transformers-autobots.jpg

Don't forget, a fanart made from Energon Downshifts instructions as Chromedome, Bumblebee and Goldbug places swapped, and the correct truck for Ultra Magnus, but not for OP.

A 1994 Volkswagen Beetle for Goldbug you say... does VW know they made such a thing? (Yes, I know they made the old Type I for Mexico and all points south). I also don't remember 1985 Toyota HiLuxes looking like they did in 1978. :schin Looks like something that a drunken college student hastily fastened together for some liberal arts class assignment.

what the heck is "U-Haul robot"? lol. :tfhuh There is so much fail in this pic... its funny :tflaugh Sad that they credited the sites.. makes THEM look bad lol

They have "Cybertronian Sportscar" for Hot Rod.....It was actually based on a Dome Zero.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_Zero

Then they use Generations Grapple as the example for Grapple! They should have done Metroplex and used Detroit as the real life influence.

That is interesting!

what the heck is "U-Haul robot"? lol. :tfhuh There is so much fail in this pic... its funny :tflaugh Sad that they credited the sites.. makes THEM look bad lol

Wasn't U-haul the robots Megatron was using back during the Orion Pax days on Cybertron? And by now we should all know what that means! Actually wait, after looking over the image one more time I just have to say how grossly inaccurate some of these are!

Archived