First Look Transformers Generations Warpath?

BaCon

I can tell some distinct differences between it and the legends mold in question too. Just look at the shape of the main turret

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on now Blitz, I invite you to go check out my thread about the Rodimus comic. Then lets see who called it first!

edit: That thread was on December 20th XD

Since were talking about "Callin its" I called Rumble/Frenzy and Arcee as a way for Hasbro to punish us for buying 3rd party products. Still waiting on Springer as penance for Warbot.

Hold on now Blitz, I invite you to go check out my thread about the Rodimus comic. Then lets see who called it first!

Since were talking about "Callin its" I called Rumble/Frenzy and Arcee as a way for Hasbro to punish us for buying 3rd party products. Still waiting on Springer as penance for Warbot.

Speaking of Arcee, Has anyone heard anything about an updated version? *not a motorcycle I hope. I've been debating on buying the 3rd party version but it is so freaking expensive that I'm trying to hold out to see if Hasbro is gonna be releasing their own soon. When I read the post on Warpath it was said we'd possibly see Arcee too.

Speaking of Arcee, Has anyone heard anything about an updated version? *not a motorcycle I hope. I've been debating on buying the 3rd party version but it is so freaking expensive that I'm trying to hold out to see if Hasbro is gonna be releasing their own soon. When I read the post on Warpath it was said we'd possibly see Arcee too.

http://TFormers.com/transformers-/14939/news.html

Called it

Called what?

About a month ago, I said that Warpath would come out as a Deluxe on 2 diffrent threads due to the cameo he had in the Battle in Space comic. Damn, I hate it when Im right :P

And it will be a Deluxe, I guarantee it.

OH yeah we do know this with the leaked UPC product numbers for both this and Arcee. They are listed as being Deluxe figures. So no legends on these two.

Didn't I call Warpath first? >.>

Archived