First Look Transformers Generations Warpath?

BaCon

I've got a ton of accurate and detailed stuff. Whats important to me, is neat stuff.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks awesome so far, i dont know why it was reported as a recolor of the legends class mold, the 3mm clip hardpoints are a dead giveaway that its at least scout class, but my money is on it being a deluxe. you can make out the back of the head and the transformation if you look closely at the smaller clearer image.

if you look closely at the front of the tank (the turret is facing the rear) you can see the thighs, which leads me to beleive the front treads form the legs. the turret should form the chest/torso area and the rear treads appear to be able to attach to the turret at those silver parts that i assume flip up to allow access to connection pegs or clips. looks pretty freaking awesome IMHO, bought.

Not even the same proportions as Armada Megs. Looks like it apes the tf of the Legends mold, maybe uses that for a base in design.

Looks good, but a bit disappointed because I was hoping we'd get War for Cybertron Warpath, but this isn't it. :(

Still, it looks decent enough from what we can see. Not a big fan of double-track tanks, though. If he doesn't transform in such a way that the canon sits in his chest I'll be really disappointed.

Emerje

Looks good, but a bit disappointed because I was hoping we'd get War for Cybertron Warpath, but this isn't it. :(

Still, it looks decent enough from what we can see. Not a big fan of double-track tanks, though. If he doesn't transform in such a way that the canon sits in his chest I'll be really disappointed.

Emerje

If it's anything like the Legends toy, the cannon will be in the his chest.

Called it

Called what?

About a month ago, I said that Warpath would come out as a Deluxe on 2 diffrent threads due to the cameo he had in the Battle in Space comic. Damn, I hate it when Im right :P

And it will be a Deluxe, I guarantee it.

Archived