Toys R Us has Deluxe figures on sale for $7.99

Toyreaver

Are sales going on Animated figures and just how long is the sale going?

Are sales going on Animated figures and just how long is the sale going?

The Animated deluxes (excluding the Toys R Us Exclusives) are going for $5.98!! All other Transformer deluxes are $7.98 and Human Alliance figures (my TRU has a ton of Sideswipes and Barricades they found somewhere) are $10.98 each. Now's the time to catch up on some of those Transformers you were hestitant to buy. Oh yeah, the sale lasts until 1/29.

I finally caved and bought the WFC Cliffjumper for $8.

He's totally worth it. He actually has his own head sculpt which looks sweet. Love the dark red color they used as well. Great figure.

I'm going back to Toys R Us tonight and am going to pick up another HA Barricade. I've got a certificate for $5 in TRU Bucks that I'm going to use. So, that means I'm getting HA Barricade for like $6!!!! That's maddness!!!! Maddness!!! Anybody else getting some good deals out there? I was hoping the newer Voyagers would be on sale so I can snatch up Seaspray and Banzaitron. Does anybody have Seaspray? Is he worth the price?

I'm going back to Toys R Us tonight and am going to pick up another HA Barricade. I've got a certificate for $5 in TRU Bucks that I'm going to use. So, that means I'm getting HA Barricade for like $6!!!! That's maddness!!!! Maddness!!! Anybody else getting some good deals out there? I was hoping the newer Voyagers would be on sale so I can snatch up Seaspray and Banzaitron. Does anybody have Seaspray? Is he worth the price?

Stopped today and got a decent haul.

-Animated Oilslick

-Generations Soundwave

-Animated Grimlock

Now that I think about it....I need to make a second trip now, those HA deals are too good to pass up, can always hold onto one MIB afterall. Nice thing though is my TRU had alot of Animated Voyagers out, picked up Grimlock for $10. And when I stopped, they had their new Voyagers out, but they weren't on sale o.O

Told me only the old ones, like the ROTF or NEST Voyagers were on sale, like the pile of Bludgeons they had out.

Also had a ton of Mighty-Muggs too....but sadly no Grimlock TT__TT

As for Seaspray, he's a decent toy, not sure if they intended him for the movie theme of Universe theme, but he could fit both. Decent articulation, nice design, and he can carry a Scout class toy on his back, that's pretty cool. Only thing is his wrists don't turn very well, and on mine the back panels snap when you shift them during transformation, making it scary that they might crack.

Ach! I'll be in on the tail end of that sale. Hope I can find an Animated Oil Slick or two. Would love to create a CyKill from that mold. First time Kitbash! ^_^

Archived