Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Video "Review"

PuertoRiCON

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To further expose this toy's failure, this is the actual Rolling Thunder.

http://yojoe.com/vehicles/88/rollingthunder/rollingthunder_iso.shtml

I thought it was more based on the TF/Joe crossover series. not sure which one though.

It is.

So glad I didn't even preorder those figures. They look crap

Agreed. I have never ordered any fan-made productions outside of the Matrix Upgrade kit a few months ago. Very tempted by some of Fansproject stuff though, but this companies first outing looks like it could be their last.

Oh and if you haven't picked up any Fansproject stuff just buying Warbot Defender will change your mind to them. And so will the Commander Armor sets. There is some awesome stuff they put out! Third Party or not and Licensing Toe Stepping aside it is worth every penny of product!

Oh and thanks for the video review in all it's honesty. I'm happy I waited to buy one of these. After watching this I probably won't now.

I am so glad I didn't order these like I wanted too. Didn't want that whole train Prime thing happening to me again. I think I'll wait till they are on clearance/sale to get them if I do eventually get them. Everything seemed to be loose or falling off and that is never a good sign.

Thats how I got my Choo-Choo Prime. Im hoping the Insectrain is pretty easy on the wallet too.

To further expose this toy's failure, this is the actual Rolling Thunder.

http://yojoe.com/vehicles/88/rollingthunder/rollingthunder_iso.shtml

I thought it was more based on the TF/Joe crossover series. not sure which one though.

It is.

So glad I didn't even preorder those figures. They look crap

Agreed. I have never ordered any fan-made productions outside of the Matrix Upgrade kit a few months ago. Very tempted by some of Fansproject stuff though, but this companies first outing looks like it could be their last.

Oh and if you haven't picked up any Fansproject stuff just buying Warbot Defender will change your mind to them. And so will the Commander Armor sets. There is some awesome stuff they put out! Third Party or not and Licensing Toe Stepping aside it is worth every penny of product!

Oh and thanks for the video review in all it's honesty. I'm happy I waited to buy one of these. After watching this I probably won't now.

This. That figure is the perfect blend of engineering and quality (except the sword feels a little brittle).

This. That figure is the perfect blend of engineering and quality (except the sword feels a little brittle).

That's why you never bring a knife to a gun fight!

i thought this was suppose to be based on the rocc from gijoe sigma six i was also under the impression that it was going to be in joe scale. most importantly it looks like crap or at least the trailer does. maybe if it went on steep clearance. if this is by the same people who did that nova prime they have really lost their way

I still love this mold and the "Special Take Note" on xovergens site explains the QC concerns. I do recall mention of "loose feet" in the review which even with the other negative comments is my foremost concern. For the price it does needs to approach FP quality. Basically, if it does what its supposed to I'm 100% in. :tfgrin

FP is great but they aren't perfect. My Protector came with one of the spacers fixed in upside-down so the trailer mode is useless. I've heard that other people had this same problem. Fortunately I shop at BBTS and they were very understanding and quick to ship a replacement. RobotKingdom, on the other hand, I don't do unless they have an exclusive that I really want.

Archived