Beast Wars Dinobot @ Walmart.. sort of

Timothy.R

That's pretty cool. I've got two boys, 8 & 6, so I'm sure I'll be able to work something out. I'll be looking for this one.

This is the same type of dinosaur as Hardhead/Dinotron, not so much Dinobot/Grimlock...

http://www.tfu.info/2000/Dinobot/Dinotron/dinotron.htm

He said it was the other figure that was that type of dinosaur, not that Grimlock was. I'm sure the other figure is based Dinotron since he said it was green.

I'd seen these toy/shirt combos at Walmart last year, they even had dinosaur toys, but they weren't anything recognizable. Those eventually went on clearance for $5.

Emerje

Well Dinotron is a repaint of Hardhead who's teal and purple (and amazing looking) :P

But it should have came with a k.o of the Hardhead/Dinotron mold, but it's just a remold of Dinobot and really how picky can I be about a bootleg I wont buy. But still, ACCURACY BARGAIN SHIRT AND TOY MAKER.

Well Dinotron is a repaint of Hardhead who's teal and purple (and amazing looking) :P

But it should have came with a k.o of the Hardhead/Dinotron mold, but it's just a remold of Dinobot and really how picky can I be about a bootleg I wont buy. But still, ACCURACY BARGAIN SHIRT AND TOY MAKER.

I'm going to have to hit up my Wal-Mart to see if these are in stock.

• 2 weeks later...

my walmart doesn't seen to carry these. i'm gonna head out and check other walmarts in my area this weekend, but if i can't find them would anyone be willing to work out some deal where they pick up one of each and mail them to me, and i'll reimburse them for cost and shipping? i would even be able to pay a reasonable finders fee, or i might have a figure to trade for the service. dinobot was always one of my favorite characters, and i'd hate to miss these repaints, even if they are KO's.

Archived