Beast Wars Dinobot @ Walmart.. sort of

Timothy.R

I'm not sure if this has been reported.. or if anyone has seen these..

At Walmart in the kids cloths section there are T-shirts that come with toys, the toys are in packages hanging on the hanger with the shirt.

There are two different figures. one is a grey and black repaint of beast wars dinobot, the other one is basically a green dinobot with a different dinosaur head, the head is of a pachycephalosaurus. which looks like this..

images-2.jpg

and here is what the grey figure looks like.

DSCF3858.jpg

DSCF3862.jpg

The figure plus shirt is only $10, oh, and the shirt is a dinosaur shirt. So, if you guys have kids, i think these things would be great for them.

Just wondering if anyone has seen these.

DSCF3870.jpg

Oh wow, thats wild. How is the quality of the toy? Last Dinobot k.o I bought was terrible.

O___O

Beast Wars Grimlock.......and I have no kids, not need for tiny tiny shirts.

So my options are look wierd and buy the shirt, or shoplifting.......I must think about this one..

O___O

Beast Wars Grimlock.......and I have no kids, not need for tiny tiny shirts.

So my options are look wierd and buy the shirt, or shoplifting.......I must think about this one..

just ask for a gift receipt.

the joints are pretty good, only the hands are a little loose. everything else is good, and everything stays together well.

Could always do something like donate the shirt to Goodwill or Salvation Army or some such... Or cut it up for use as scrap rags around the house.

As for people without kids who will feel wierd buying a kids shirt... A) But you don't feel wierd buying what most "normal" people consider kids toys? :P B) It isn't like the clerk knows you don't have a kid at home you could be buying the shirt for.

Could always do something like donate the shirt to Goodwill or Salvation Army or some such... Or cut it up for use as scrap rags around the house.

As for people without kids who will feel wierd buying a kids shirt... A) But you don't feel wierd buying what most "normal" people consider kids toys? :P B) It isn't like the clerk knows you don't have a kid at home you could be buying the shirt for.

Maybe I'll give it to the nephew, who's in the 6th grade and probably still to old for this.

Archived