First Looks at Dark of the Moon Deluxe Skids, Totally Confirms the Character

Peter_Van

Yesterday, we told you about the Transformers: Dark of the Moon Legends Skids figure, and today, we get a first look at the deluxe class toy of the character. Like the Legends version, the Deluxe is very loyal to the real-life Chevrolet Spark. These images also give us solid confirmation (as if the two identical vehicles with either green or orange racing stripes tolling around didn't give it away) that this character and figure will indeed be Skids. The figure has one of the two faces that launched a thousand words filled with hatred from the Transfan community. The face seems like it will get a color lift. Take a look at the images in this ACToys thread and discuss in the forums! Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Similar to how RoTF opened up, I hope Dark of the Moon opens with an awesome battle/action sequence in which Skids and Mudflap bite the dust in quick fashion, introducing newer, tougher Decepticons and quickly getting rid of one RoTF worst ideas and give more shine to newer, more interesting characters like WheelJack and whoever else is on the Autobot side.

Skids looks like a retarded chipmunk in a mecha suit now. Hope he ends up like Sideways in the movie so we can put that sad chapter behind us.

Skids looks like a retarded chipmunk in a mecha suit now. Hope he ends up like Sideways in the movie so we can put that sad chapter behind us.

Serious, that's exactly what I'm hoping for. Completely "Jar Jar" them out of the series. As long as they're in it for two seconds, then BOOM! Gone. However, in the youtube Chicago film videos, weren't these two ass-clowns seen on set? From what we heard, Chicago is the films climax...... :emo Hope they are slightly seen and less heard......

I like the Twins vehicle and robot modes, and with more 'normal' TF heads, they'd be on my Must-Have List. But those freakish things that pass for heads completely put me off getting them.

Hasbro released ROTF Sideswipe and Sideways molds with new heads as different characters. They've started doing that with latest Movie and Generations TFs, so I'm hoping they'll do the same with these, because that's the only way I'm buying them.

I hope the opening scene is mudflap and skidz driving around on a little patrol and then BAM! SHOCKWAVE COMES AND TOTALLY OBLITERATES THEM!! that would be the perfect opening! the two most anoying beings in the movie gets destroyed and you get to see the new main villians power. perfect!

I hope the opening scene is mudflap and skidz driving around on a little patrol and then BAM! SHOCKWAVE COMES AND TOTALLY OBLITERATES THEM!! that would be the perfect opening! the two most anoying beings in the movie gets destroyed and you get to see the new main villians power. perfect!

i liked mudflap and skids they were entertaining actually they were some of the only things i liked about the movie. their toy however is complete rubbish. they way they talked in the last movie had some people call racism and it seems that bay has responded by putting at least this one in blackface wtf mr bay WTF

i liked mudflap and skids they were entertaining actually they were some of the only things i liked about the movie. their toy however is complete rubbish. they way they talked in the last movie had some people call racism and it seems that bay has responded by putting at least this one in blackface wtf mr bay WTF

im guessing we just have different taste, i saw what they tried to do with the twins but i just didnt like them and i thought they were annoying (and as a huge shockwave fan i think it would be awesome if the first thing he does was kill some autobots)

My love for the twins is undying. I was going to hate them too, until mudflap fought his way out of devastators mouth. In my experience, comic relief characters were mostly "Ooga blooga wurr gunna die" but not these guys.

As for the toy,

that gothic eye shading makes him look stupid...er. either that or its just the picture's problem

Archived