New Look at Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Triple Changer

Peter_Van

ACToys member b-o-t has posted two images of what we know are Transformers: Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Dune Buggy. Late last month, the second image posted on the ACToys forum topic was leaked and shows off what looks to be a triple-changer figure: robot, vehicle, and a cannon-type mode. The new image we see shows off a dune buggy and features a human figure sitting in the vehicle mode. The figure is reminiscent to a G.I. Joe figure, another Hasbro property. This figure may indeed be a G.I. Joe figure and is there for only size and display purposes. Take a look at the images over at ACToys and let us know what you think in the forums! Read the Full News Story Here

So, is saying that it may be a G.I. Joe figure some sort of ruse, or do you think it actually is a G.I. Joe figure? :tflaugh

Anyone who has at least one Human Alliance Transformer knows that figure is just like the other HA figures.

Anyway, I'm absolutely buying one of those, and any others that Hasbro might be making.

looks like a deluxe class or smaller human alliance figure. its got the clips like deluxe figures have on his gun, and its size could be estimated from the roll bars, being they are the right size to accommodate the clip system that current releases are using.

I can't get enough HA. This looks like an improvement for a formula I already like.

*cue that song from Teenwolf from the final basketball game montage*

i do love me some HA.. this looks...okay.. but if it means the human alliance line has a chance to continue on, especially to new size classes while still keeping the same scale to the humans, it is well worth shelling out the dough. and yeah, it is the first DOTM figure I have even considered buying so far.

Archived