Leaked Dark of the Moon Mock-Ups Show Off Mech & Bases In the Works

Peter_Van

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try to be less judgemental then for those who think that what we have seen looks fine. But even early 6 month leaks from the first 2 movie lines if anyone recalls, the pictures we saw from leaked photos were of what was actually released. It takes a long time to make transformers if they are even at this stage for leaked photos, even if mistransformed this is the final product. That is the reason behind my comments, they may as well make proto-forms again.

The movie figures have been ok at best, but the new figures are complete and total GARBAGE! I have not seen ONE that even begins to spark the faintest bit of interest. How can the H.F.T.D. and Generations, ect... be so perfect and then they put out this CRAP!!!

All that figure does is make me want a Transformers/G.I.Joe crossover all the more. It's neat, but that guy is going to lose his feet...

Since the Legends figures are so small I'm thinking the "Cyberverse" tank thing that comes with BB is probably closer to Scout size, but the pair will probably sell at Deluxe price. Way too small to be a $20 set.

Emerje

I just had a thought, has anyone noticed that those (most) Transformers fans that like the figures don't like the movie, and those who liked the movie didn't like to figures, I mean, I like the first Tf movie, waayyyyyy better then the second, and I liked the figures from ROTF waayyyyy better then that first movie toys. Catch my drift? :sneak

Now as for these figures the only figures I like (so far) is Megatron and the figure MikePrime liked as well. The rest is more of a down grade to me. Now if DOTM does turn out to be a good move, then who are you going to say is right? :D

Another update: Euro MSRP.

Cyberverse Bumblebee: 8 Euro

Cyberverse Optimus Prime: 15 Euro (the new Scout class?)

Mechtech Deluxe BB: 20 Euro

Mechtech Voyager OP: 35 Euro

Mechtech Leader BB: 70 Euro

"Robo Figher" BB: 20 Euro

Human Aliance BB: 55 Euro

Activator OP: 15 Euro

Come on now, at the very least this one is nice:

dotm8.jpg

If you don't like it, then there's nothing that will satisfy you.

Not even that one, so far the only two I'm planning on getting are Voyager Megatron and HA Bumblebee.

Archived