*SPOILER!* DOTM Tanker Truck Stuff *SPOILER!*

Reluttr

Same. I too would prefer Shockwave and especially Soundwave at leader. My gut tells me that the best Soundwave is gonna get tho is voyager.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same. I too would prefer Shockwave and especially Soundwave at leader. My gut tells me that the best Soundwave is gonna get tho is voyager.

It'd be an improvement over his ROTF figure. Just didn't do it for me.

Oh F yeah! Mad Max Megs is where its at!

Yeah the more and more I see this guy, the more I'm loving it. And it actually looks really well done for a Voyager class, I'm pretty shocked by that! I thought for sure this would be a leader! Can't wait to see the others in this line now!

This thing looks BOSS! I am SO getting this one. And im GLAD its voyager, i hate spending the prices it costs to get Leaders now a days. I remember leaders were 25-30 bucks. Then they went up to 40, which isnt too bad, but past that its getting outrageous. The thing i dont get it why this toy looks so awesome (like were used to almost) but the voyager Prime looks ... uhm .. ok? Not this good and i dont see why thye didnt use the HFTD one. I was thinking of skipping the HFTD Prime cuz i was pretty sure he would pop up in the TF3 line. Now im glad i didnt just in case he doesnt.

Im betting figures that got good representations will get more "playable" figures. For the kiddies. But the ones that didnt get a figure or are new will get treated better. But only time will tell.

Oh yeah and ...

Did anyone else notice that the pictures of the transformation are actual pictures and not drawing anymore?

YES! I DID notice this! And im excited cuz i friggin hate the new type of instructions. Its kinda like the G1 ones now. Now only if they were in color as well.

This thing looks BOSS! I am SO getting this one. And im GLAD its voyager, i hate spending the prices it costs to get Leaders now a days. I remember leaders were 25-30 bucks. Then they went up to 40, which isnt too bad, but past that its getting outrageous. The thing i dont get it why this toy looks so awesome (like were used to almost) but the voyager Prime looks ... uhm .. ok? Not this good and i dont see why thye didnt use the HFTD one. I was thinking of skipping the HFTD Prime cuz i was pretty sure he would pop up in the TF3 line. Now im glad i didnt just in case he doesnt.

Im betting figures that got good representations will get more "playable" figures. For the kiddies. But the ones that didnt get a figure or are new will get treated better. But only time will tell.

Oh yeah and ...

Did anyone else notice that the pictures of the transformation are actual pictures and not drawing anymore?

YES! I DID notice this! And im excited cuz i friggin hate the new type of instructions. Its kinda like the G1 ones now. Now only if they were in color as well.

Actually that is not Voyager Prime Deceptikhan, that is smaller then Voyager, probably deluxe but not part of the main line, maybe more like a FAB

Archived