Classics Seekers To Be Complete!

Lord_Onslaught

Thundercracker = Scalpers wet dream?

I don't know why but I'm just predicting him to be a rare figure to find outside Ebay since alot of people need him to finish the set. Which is why I preorder mine already! >D

Funny you should mention this as Wheeljack and Thundercracker both sold out so quickly. Also, I would not doubt these are scalper bait as I have never seen any of the new figures like Jazz in stores. Plus, these may get a short production run as it will be very close to the release of the movie merchandise.

I haven't even seen Jazz, is he out? Looks like these may be as hard to find as Animated Arcee and Rodimus

Rod has been almost ridiculously easy to find...the TRU in my area has had him warming the pegs every time I've gone in. I have never seen an Arcee in stores. I finally had to break down and overpay for one online.

Really looking forward to Thundercracker--arguably the most complex persona of the original Seekers. I smartened up and pre-ordered him. Now, all I need is for a re-release of Skywarp, and I can cure myself of that dreaded Seeker Angst.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here you go pics of Thundercracker and Wheeljack courtesy of BBTS

Edit - I'm removing the pics from here, and made a new thread with the pics in it.

See Them Here

Rod has been almost ridiculously easy to find...the TRU in my area has had him warming the pegs every time I've gone in. I have never seen an Arcee in stores. I finally had to break down and overpay for one online.

Really looking forward to Thundercracker--arguably the most complex persona of the original Seekers. I smartened up and pre-ordered him. Now, all I need is for a re-release of Skywarp, and I can cure myself of that dreaded Seeker Angst.

He is warming the shelves here to along with Ironhide. The TRU here has like 15 of each. After Christmas during the clearance time. I might go in there and try to talk them down, cause knowing the workers aren't that bright. They will mark them down LOL :tflaugh

i preordered the set of 4 as soon as i got the email - this has made my xmas!

Now that they are completing the classic seekers line and adding Wheeljack...can we start clamoring for TRAILBREAKER in the Generations line? He is the last of the classic Autobot cars missing between the homage lines. And the repaint into Hoist is automatic. TRAILBREAKER! TRAILBREAKER! TRAILBREAKER! :)

Were still missing Brawn/Gears (HFTD/ROTF doesnt count) and Huffer (PCC doesnt count). But I dont care about any of those guys. I wouldnt mind seeing a Trailbreaker/Hoist but first I'd rather get plenty of other dudes before them like more Protectobots, Aerialbots and Combaticons to go with Universe Blades, Silverbolt and Onslaught. As well as Omega Supreme, Trypticon, Terrorcons, Reflector, Shockwave and Insecticons. So basically if I were in charge we wouldnt see Trailbreaker/Hoist for a long time lol. It'll be the new Thundercracker for everyone :tflaugh

Edit - I'm removing the pics from here, and made a new thread with the pics in it.

See Them Here

He is warming the shelves here to along with Ironhide. The TRU here has like 15 of each. After Christmas during the clearance time. I might go in there and try to talk them down, cause knowing the workers aren't that bright. They will mark them down LOL :tflaugh

Ugh. Your lucky. I missed out on Skywarp, Ramjet AND Starscream.

Now that they are completing the classic seekers line and adding Wheeljack...can we start clamoring for TRAILBREAKER in the Generations line? He is the last of the classic Autobot cars missing between the homage lines. And the repaint into Hoist is automatic. TRAILBREAKER! TRAILBREAKER! TRAILBREAKER! :)

Were still missing Brawn/Gears (HFTD/ROTF doesnt count) and Huffer (PCC doesnt count). But I dont care about any of those guys. I wouldnt mind seeing a Trailbreaker/Hoist but first I'd rather get plenty of other dudes before them like more Protectobots, Aerialbots and Combaticons to go with Universe Blades, Silverbolt and Onslaught. As well as Omega Supreme, Trypticon, Terrorcons, Reflector, Shockwave and Insecticons. So basically if I were in charge we wouldnt see Trailbreaker/Hoist for a long time lol. It'll be the new Thundercracker for everyone :tflaugh

See Them Here

Ugh. Your lucky. I missed out on Skywarp, Ramjet AND Starscream.

Honestly I would only buy them to use them in a trade for something I can't find or don't want to pay the crazy price on eBay

Were still missing Brawn/Gears (HFTD/ROTF doesnt count) and Huffer (PCC doesnt count).

Dude, there was BotCon 07 Huffer.

I've been filling in those gaps with the Brawn/Bumblebee/Cosmos/Beachcomber/Wheelie and Warpath Legends that came out a couple years back. Superior little toys, they fit in just right. Still kicking myself for not pre-ordering Windcharger when I had the chance. I can't find him anywhere.

I can't believe they almost have the entire run of G1 Seasons 1-3 covered. Damn, I would love an updated Trailbreaker...but a new mold of either combination of Blaster/Omega Supreme/Blitzwing or...REFLECTOR...that would be the ticket. But yeah: Gears and Huffer need love, too.

Finally, now don't screw this up!

:agree :win

Archived