Reveal the Shield Demolition Rumble Figure Revealed! Plus Deep Dive Bio

Peter_Van

Hasbro has updated their product website to provide us our first look at Transformers Reveal the Shield Demolition Rumble! While we have previously seen the TakaraTomy Transformers United version, this is the first time Hasbro has ever given us a look at the upcoming figure. Along with the images, we also get the figure's bio. After the jump, we also have images and a bio of Deep Dive, a repaint of Voyager Sea Spray. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First way to make Rumble the WRONG COLOR Hasbro! And 2, will there be a demolition Frenzy?

:lol He's not wrong if you go by the show. There's no win in this situation.

Looks to me like they finally made Rumble the right color, according to the G1 TV series. Yes, there will be a Frenzy using this same mold. I saw them both in an earlier preview on this sight. I think the robot is as G1 as you can get considering the alt mode they gave it. I will pass on Deep Dive since I have Sea Spray.

First way to make Rumble the WRONG COLOR Hasbro! And 2, will there be a demolition Frenzy?

To each their own I suppose.

Yep! That's what I call the official word! :)

To each their own I suppose.

Yup. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

To heck with the old toy. Rumble is blue. Deal with it.

Well, if we getting techincal, Rumble was more PURPLE than BLUE in the G1 show. Just throwin that out there.

Archived