DOTM Prototype Bumblebee Revealed!

survivefan23

Unless this turns into a bot that looks completely different from the other fifty Bumblebee toys or the gimmick is something utterly amazing, I think it'll be a pass for me. Besides, by this point I've learned that the best toys from the DOTM line will be a bunch of non-movie characters that show up right before it ends.

I'm going to agree that this is a redo of BB Bumble Bee. What i like here though is that what was once paint is now a black plastic part. The race car part is cool. Says that Bumble Bee will do one of his multi change tricks where he goes from one version of the car to another.

The plastic thing on top (gun or what ever it is) looks more like a something that the seller just stacked on top of the car...

Ok they had BaCon and the staff here remove the DOTM Prototype pic of Megatron, but not Bumblebee? Maybe this is not the DOTM Deluxe Bumblebee? :schin

Ok they had BaCon and the staff here remove the DOTM Prototype pic of Megatron, but not Bumblebee? Maybe this is not the DOTM Deluxe Bumblebee? :schin

Maybe it's part of the toy line, but maybe it's also nothing special.

Maybe it's part of the toy line, but maybe it's also nothing special.

EDIT: Image removed to circumvent request by Hasbro - Blitz-Wing

EDIT: Image removed to circumvent request by Hasbro - Blitz-Wing

Could be legit, I mean Starscream got a Leader Class figure, why not Ironhide? Though in all honesty I'd prefer a Blackout/Grindor Leader class figure cause well, he's freaking huge >.>

Most of these I'm taking with a grain of salt as well, for me, once Hasbro requests them pulled, they're as good as legit.

I suppose Hasbro figures since everyone pretty much knows what Bumblebee looks like, there's no harm in his pics.

I do like that gun, I like it a lot.

I approve of giant alien robots from outer space carrying ridiculously huge guns.

I think someone said something about targetmasters? That gun looks like it could at least turn into some kind of Minicon, easy... didn't dibonaventura mention something about Mini-cons at one point?

Energon Hot Shot all over again!

I don't like the oversized weapons.

Same as TF2 I may pass on the rehashed characters unless they have a reall good update, and so far, I'm not seeing it.

I like the movie designs, and I understand they're dificult to translate into toys, but the giant gimmics are never any fun.

Also same as TF2, I'll be looking more into the sideline filler and new characters.

Archived