G3 or Protector?

Reluttr

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you get first?

• G3 Trailer
    • Protector Add-on

i would say, save up the money and pick up masterpiece hot rod. i think masterpiece hot rod puts protector to shame. but that doesn't mean the protector armor is incredibly cool, cause it is. I don't plan on getting it because of MP09, but i do own the city commander set, and that is tons of fun. so i imagine the protector armor is just as much fun.

but if i had to choose which one i'd get first.. it really depends on how long you have to save up to get the second one. i would think that protector would sell out quicker.. bbts has the G3 on sale for $59.99. i don't know, this is a tough question. on one hand, you could pick up the G3 trailer, and maybe by the time you save up to get protector hasbro will have announced MP09's US release. unless you'd rather have the protector armor.

I'd say get the G3 trailer first, it does come with some pretty cool accessories. and having classics prime with the trailer would look very cool on your shelf. i own MP04 (prime w/ the trailer) and he really looks incredible with it. it makes him look complete.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would say, save up the money and pick up masterpiece hot rod. i think masterpiece hot rod puts protector to shame. but that doesn't mean the protector armor is incredibly cool, cause it is. I don't plan on getting it because of MP09, but i do own the city commander set, and that is tons of fun. so i imagine the protector armor is just as much fun.

but if i had to choose which one i'd get first.. it really depends on how long you have to save up to get the second one. i would think that protector would sell out quicker.. bbts has the G3 on sale for $59.99. i don't know, this is a tough question. on one hand, you could pick up the G3 trailer, and maybe by the time you save up to get protector hasbro will have announced MP09's US release. unless you'd rather have the protector armor.

I'd say get the G3 trailer first, it does come with some pretty cool accessories. and having classics prime with the trailer would look very cool on your shelf. i own MP04 (prime w/ the trailer) and he really looks incredible with it. it makes him look complete.

Me thinks that the Masterpiece Hot Rod is the way to go on that figure. Wait til that thing comes out as an exclusive stateside and just get that. Especially since we now know that the figure is Hot Rod and not Rodimus for all intents and purposes.

Archived