G3 or Protector?

Reluttr

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you get first?

• G3 Trailer
    • Protector Add-on

Here is the question, I only have enough to get protector or the g3 trailer right now. Protector appears to be the more fun set, but G3 has to be on the edge of being "sold out" permanently. I plan on getting both eventually, but I don't know which to prioritize... fun or rarity.

So I have made a poll so you guys can help me decide :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wel If you plan to get both then the logical solution would be to get the G3 trailer before it solds out, then when you have the money get the Protector trailer. Ah but what do I know. I don't hae any figures relating to these two "Add on's." :P

G3 Trailer while it is still available and still on sale (@ TFSource). Besides, how are you not gonna have Classics Prime (or whatever version) without that awesome ass trailer?.... C'mon!! It may not be able to do much other than sit there, but it is way better of an eye candy than the Protector kit when both are in alt mode.

I din't know it was on the verge of being sold out! I'll have to try and hurry to get one. I really need one myself but that Protector armor...sooo awesome!

G3 Trailer. Ah I need that protector though. Just so much awesome going with FP.

Where's the option for "neither"? I don't buy unlicensed toys. :/

Sounds like a personal problem LOL

:agree

If you don't buy unlicensed toys, you have no need to input for this poll.

Given this was created to help Rel decide which to prioritize between two toys HE does want; a "Neither" option would not help him at all.

Though, a "Both" option would of been equally unhelpful(but tons of fun). :tfevil

Anywho, as I said the other day, Rel. the G3 Trailer upgrades into Protector, so follow the FP Fiction, and get the G3 first, then upgrade into Protector later. :thumb

Archived