TFC Phantom of Screamer

Optics

It's not a bad deal to have some options when displaying MP Screamer, that's for sure. Still, it seems like an answer to a question nobody asked. Was anyone really clamoring for side panels that make the figure un-transformable or a mini Shockwave?

• 1 year later...

It's not a bad deal to have some options when displaying MP Screamer, that's for sure. Still, it seems like an answer to a question nobody asked. Was anyone really clamoring for side panels that make the figure un-transformable or a mini Shockwave?

I think those side skirt panels are a great idea. It sure beats having those massive ones with the fins attached when he's in bot mode. I may order some. I can give or take the mini-shockwave though.

Great pic Scaleface! :tfgrin

Scale face.......awesome pic!!!

Yeah, I'd get one of these. Just for the mini Shockwave. See, I tried to fit MP Optimus' Megatron gun in Starscream's hand. You can get it to fit, but he doesn't hold it well. Having a gun that he can hold, plus said gun is Shockwave really would look cool for a display.

A lot of that would be superfluous to me. While they are a bit annoying, I'd rather leave him transformable then replace the hip pannels. The Shockwave could be neat, but the rest of the extra weaponry included there is uninteresting to me.

As it is, even though it is anachronistic, I have my Starscream, in his coronation gear, holding Legends Megatron. He used to hold the Masterpiece Optimus's Megatron (and mine held it quite well), but alas the stock extension broke. I still have all of the pieces, and maybe one of these days I'll pick up some superglue and fix it... It wouldn't bother me if the stock was extension was permanantly attached. If I ever do fix it, I suppose I'll give it back to Starscream and let Legends Meg go be a robot somewhere.

101_1260a.jpg

Still... that Shockwave is nice... probably the only thing in the set vaguely tempting to me. But not enough to make be bite.

Archived