eHobby Reveal Transformers United Autobot and Decepticon Sets

BaCon

Just in from the e-Hobby site is an update giving us our first looks at the Transformers United Autobot and Decepticon Sets. We knew these were in the works, but what is most surprising is the quantity of clear plastic goodness these toys would display. Each is set includes a team pin for each purchase. MSRP is 7875 yen. Shipping is scheduled for late February. Get a look at the Autobot and Decepticon sets in all their clear plastic glory after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa...

That Rodimus is just awesome looking. Kup isn't different enough for me, the Junkion shows promise though. The Decepticons are brilliant too, despite the sloppy Galvatron mold, that would look awesome on my shelf.

That Decepticon set is fuckin awesome!!! :awsum I want it!!! Galvatron actually looks ... GOOD! lol Same with the other cons. But for 119 ... uhm not so sure its that good. Well see.

:wtf is up with the dot over Wreck-Gar's headsculpt?

The sets look nice, but no way I'm paying that much for 3 deluxe figures, no matter how cool they look. I only pay prices like that for Binaltech / BTA / KP figures...

Archived