The Twins Will Not Be In TF3

beefjerkyturkey

Yeah, your news is a little out of date. You might try looking at some previous topic before you say something else that makes you look stupid on the forums. (I know I have too, but that's not the point, no.)

Yeah :redface we could start a whole new thread and fill it with the stupid shit I've said here :rofl

Is there enough space on the server Arden? :P

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, you had your fun. Newb or not, it doesn't deserve this kind of condemnation. Lighten up, guys :)

Or else :lock

Oh we won't do that. Were just trying to make sure that our new member knows what he's doing, and if not we're trying to help guide him. :) Now, where's my tazer? :D

Yeah, your news is a little out of date. You might try looking at some previous topic before you say something else that makes you look stupid on the forums. (I know I have too, but that's not the point, no.)

Yeah :redface we could start a whole new thread and fill it with the stupid shit I've said here :rofl

Prolly not for my shenanigans :tfgrin

Yeah would need at least 3 servers LOL

Nah but where is the condemnation? all we are doing is trying to get him to realize for a review or scoop there need to be sources and it also helps if one posted something new. Not something that we have known for months

Yeah would need at least 3 servers LOL

Nah but where is the condemnation? all we are doing is trying to get him to realize for a review or scoop there need to be sources and it also helps if one posted something new. Not something that we have known for months

I don't think he know that, no.

Condemn.

CONDEMN.

CONDEMN!

CONDEMN!!!

Place bets on when Blitz is going to lock it? LOL

What do you have left in your collection that you want to sell Blitz?

Archived