The Twins Will Not Be In TF3

beefjerkyturkey

Michael Bay stated that the twins are not going to be in the TF3 because he thinks that they are dumb and that they are really not important in this sequel. I disagree with that. I think that they are funny in TF2, but in my opinion, they should have more action in fighting other transformers. But since Bay said that the twins can't be in the movie, I'm going to be okay with that, but I still will personally miss them!

Transformers: Dark of the Moon come out in 2011

I will have more news as soon as I can!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry everybody but every one of my reviews will not have a source and a website to contact the review so I would like it if you will be okay if I don't add a lot of detail to my reviews

Thanks!

..... rrrrrriiiiight......

At least provide a source.....

.... and: http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2010/05/photos-of-autobot-twins.html

Hey Beef Jerky, got a scoop for you, we knew that a long time ago. Next time try to get up to date info LOL

oh and the twins are really annoying, I'm still mad that Devastator didn't eat Mudflap

Sorry everybody but every one of my reviews will not have a source and a website to contact the review so I would like it if you will be okay if I don't add a lot of detail to my reviews

Thanks!

.... and: http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2010/05/photos-of-autobot-twins.html

I would like it if you would add grammar into your "review." Or more precisely: your crackpot ramblings. Get ready to feel the wrath of not properly labeling spoilers.

Even if it's true, Twins not being in DOTM is a double edged sword. I hate them but it also puts yet another hole in the story. Not lookin' good either way.

Thanks!

What reviews :roll

Yeah, your news is a little out of date. You might try looking at some previous topic before you say something else that makes you look stupid on the forums. (I know I have too, but that's not the point, no.)

Yeah, your news is a little out of date. You might try looking at some previous topic before you say something else that makes you look stupid on the forums. (I know I have too, but that's not the point, no.)

Yeah :redface we could start a whole new thread and fill it with the stupid shit I've said here :rofl

Archived