Reveal the Shield Lugnut Alternate Head Unveiled?

Peter_Van

Thanks to TCracker, we have a look at what may be the alternate head for the Transformers Reveal the Shield Lugnut mold. During BotCon 2010, it was revealed that the molds for multiple upcoming figures (some of which has already hit store shelves) will be released with a new paint job and a new head. Some of these heads have been leaked before the reissued figure through the instruction sheet, and this is no different. TCracker got his hands on the Lugnut figure somehow and the instruction sheet shows off a head that is obviously not Lugnut's head. Which character do you think this is? Speculate in the comments! Read the Full News Story Here

Who else has a mono eye? I guess everyone forgets about Whirl... Doesn't really look like Whirl or Shockwave to me, though it does fit Whirl a little better. Probably end up being another super obscure G2 comic character like Mindset was, maybe Rook. Heck, could be a Gobot for wall we know.

Emerje

King Skystalker!

But no really, I think ItsWalky is right. That is the head that Archer just doodled.

Plus its a repaint of a figure thats inspired by Animated Lugnut, not a G1 character so I highly doubt it's Shockwave/Whirl. If it gets an old name Im willing to bet that this guy wont inherit the same characterization.

And c'mon, Skystalker and Sunspot only have on eye! Why not pull a name out of the bin of names we havent used in awhile (or ever in this case) and name it Immorticon.

He will be King Skystalker to me though!

Archived