Transformers PCC Skyhammer with Airlift Video Review

BaCon

The mold of the figure isnt bad, but like a lot of these PCC 2-paks I really like the minicon. The way they have him configured as 'armor' is a whole bag of ghey jokes waiting to happen. But some of that has to do with how skyhammers chest is shaped. I think it would look better the way peaugh did it his own way and mounted to another figure. I like how theyve started making the parts on these little guys peg in place for a more solid transformation than the wave 1 minis where the limbs just kinda folded up but had no real solidity.

Cool, another jet. I may have to get Darkstream to go with this one.

So, that makes two jets and two construction vehicles. Why didn't Hasbro save time and just make new sets of Aerialbots and Constructicons? These PCC robots are at a reasonable size. Hasbro doesn't have to make a huge, masterpiece combiner team.

This is one of the PCC I'm looking forward to, even if only because he doesn't have a repaint yet. I've passed up Crankcase, Stakeout, Steelshot, Darkstream, and Windburn for now as there are just too many new original molds out there. I'll probably pick them up later but they are low priority. So far, Black Friday has allowed our local stores to dump enough of the first wave stock to start finally releasing the newer stuff. Today at Target I saw WFC CJ, Crankcase, Stakeout, Red Alert, Skullgrin, Terradive, Tomahawk, and Dirge. I bought the later three. Still haven't seen the WFC Soundwave or the wave 2 PCC (Leadfoot, Icepick, Sledge). Last time I was at Walmart I saw Steelshot, Darkstream, and Windburn but passed them up. I do have to admit that the PCC is growing on me but it is still packed with faults. I guess I just respect what they were trying to do with this series.:lol

• 5 months later...

Archived