Transformers Prime Parts 1 and 2 on YouTube

BaCon

This is the number one part that bothers me about the HUB: I have to pray I can find it on Youtube when I'd rather see it legitimately on the stations site. Thank the GODS for the HACKERS and Pirates out there because if it was not for them I would have never got to enjoy what is turning out to be a good show.

Most everyone does not watch cable, they watch the internet...so like every other TV station, Hub needs to get with the 21st century and make their content available on their site!

Both the new Transformers Prime and GI Joe Renegades are youtube right now and are both damn good with a special attention to the Joe series: this new GI Joe cartoon is absolutely the best Joe cartoon that ever been produced!

A brighter note or hope...the pirated episodes of Transformers Animated are still available on youtube.

This is the number one part that bothers me about the HUB: I have to pray I can find it on Youtube when I'd rather see it legitimately on the stations site. Thank the GODS for the HACKERS and Pirates out there because if it was not for them I would have never got to enjoy what is turning out to be a good show. Most everyone does not watch cable, they watch the internet...so like every other TV station, Hub needs to get with the 21st century and make their content available on their site! Both the new Transformers Prime and GI Joe Renegades are youtube right now and are both damn good with a special attention to the Joe series: this new GI Joe cartoon is absolutely the best Joe cartoon that ever been produced! A brighter note or hope...the pirated episodes of Transformers Animated are still available on youtube.

There are other options than Youtube. I doubt there will be any shortage of torrents or usenet postings with Prime or the new GI Joe. There were torrents for Prime Eps 1&2, two days ago. Probably won't have any problem finding SD or HD versions out there as more episodes air.

On a side note, I really enjoyed the first two episodes of Prime. I haven't really liked any of the stuff since Beast Wars and Beast Machines. Car Robots was ok. I don't like the cheesiness of all the ones in the last 10 years(this is just my opinion). I know it is a "kids" cartoon . Prime's humor didn't seem over the top cheesy like the other ones. It's been awhile since I was not disappointed by a new TF cartoon, so it was kinda nice.

This is shaping up to be a really good series thus far! Way better than I expected, based on the character art. I love how dark it is, and the stark differences between the Bots and the Cons. Cliffjumper getting offed right away was a bummer, but eh... it serves a story purpose. Well done, Hasbro!

Looks The Hub is taking a page from Fox and thinking their 'premier' lineup constitutes a 'premium' from viewers. I'm sure they'll eventually stream the show on a website somewhere, but only once they determine that no one would watch it on The Hub. Of course, by then, they'll release it on DVD so they can clamp down on torrents and YT anyhow.

Archived