Review: Reveal The Shield Turbo Tracks Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
December has come early, as Reveal The Shield is now leaking out into stores! Starting our 4 figure review block of this new line is Turbo Tracks. His Alternators figure didn't do Tracks full justice, as there was no flight mode. Will this new Deluxe mold fill the bill with it's flight mode? Read this review to find out!

I can't see the video (work blocked YouTube), but the flight mode depicted in this site's review is per the instructions given by Hasbro. I'll have to check the video out tonight.

EDIT: Seen it. All he did was extend the arms out and face the arms forward. IMO, doesn't look any better to me. :shrug

Got mine at a K-mart today. My third Track (after G1, then Alternator). I was actually more interested in Jazz since I don't have him in my collection, but could not find him. Only 2 things kind of concern me. The chest assembly does not lock, and the missile clip could ware off or get broken. Both possible future problems. Overall, best Track ever, even though the flight mode socks.

I probably won't get Wheeljack. For one think, having him hold the end of the missiles as his tools is just stupid. Also, Wheeljack does not need the white winglets.

I think you can leave the winglets folding into the door cant you? Im sure you could always take those "tools" from Wheeljack and use them as weapons for Breacher, Skullgrin or even as missiles for Skystalker.

Then just use the abundance of tools that Animated Ratchet came with. They have those clips if Im not mistaken.

Not much difference between this Tracks and Takara's Tracks. So I will be picking up Hasbrp's Tracks when he comes out

I think you can leave the winglets folding into the door cant you? Im sure you could always take those "tools" from Wheeljack and use them as weapons for Breacher, Skullgrin or even as missiles for Skystalker.

Then just use the abundance of tools that Animated Ratchet came with. They have those clips if Im not mistaken.

That's a no-go. The clips on the ends of Ratchet's tools are much too big. I just tried to clip one of the tools onto DarkmountStraxus to see. (I was too lazy to pull one of the weapons off to compare)

Archived