First Pix of Reveal the Shield Deep Dive

RedundantRedeco

Deep Dive looks good, I'll prob get him, bec. he's a unique alt mode and bec. I'm powerless to resist Hasbro's relentless attacks on my bank account.

Love him.

Is that a statement or a an order? :P

Both Now be a good boy and OBEY!

340x.gif

Im guessing thats from Dod Snow.

Deep Dive looks good, I'll prob get him, bec. he's a unique alt mode and bec. I'm powerless to resist Hasbro's relentless attacks on my bank account.

Love him.

Is that a statement or a an order? :P

Both Now be a good boy and OBEY!

340x.gif

Im guessing thats from Dod Snow.

Yea after Yesterdays movie..

Foreign Movies TOP 3

1 Samurai Princess

2 Dead Snow

3 La Antenna (sorry United Kingdom it pains me to include anything post 80's Argentine in this list)

Did anyone knotice that the vehicle mode looks like the robot head with four eyes SMILING MANGA LIKE?

Deep Dive looks nice. The color scheme is kind of like that of the G.I. Joe W.H.A.L.E.

Looks just like the W.H.A.L.E. and that`s a good thing. I actually wish I`d known about this redeco b4 the Seaspray(G1 blasphemy I know but G.I. Joe is another form of crack for me) :tfgrin

Is he supposed to be and Autobot or a Decepticon?

Also, I don't know what it is but Strafe just looks so much cooler than Mindwipe. I missed Skystalker but did find did find his repaint. I'm glad they match.

Archived