Transformers Speed Stars Stealth Force Basic Vehicles Wave 3

BaCon

Entertainment Earth have updated their web site with news of some new Transformers Speed Stars action figures. These guys have two alternate modes which means vehicles that have pop-out weapons! Based on the best Transformers from every generation! You've never seen Autobots and Decepticons like this! Read the Full News Story Here

There was a neat line exactly like this in the 80's , cannot recall the name

(though it seemed to be attached to HotWheels or Matchbox). They were battery-powered; driving a short distance then busting out all the concealed guns.

Anyone else have memories / pics of those?

No but I remember I used to have a ton of those vehicles that when you pushed down on them and lifted their front halves up, their wheels revealed claws and their hoods revealed teeth. Those things were AWESOME!

There was a neat line exactly like this in the 80's , cannot recall the name

(though it seemed to be attached to HotWheels or Matchbox). They were battery-powered; driving a short distance then busting out all the concealed guns.

Anyone else have memories / pics of those?

I think I remember something like that. I did have this red van that had all sorts of pop-out weapons. I have actually seen it on the internet, but I can't find it now. The van that I had turned out to be a repaint/reuse of battery operated A-Team van.

No but I remember I used to have a ton of those vehicles that when you pushed down on them and lifted their front halves up, their wheels revealed claws and their hoods revealed teeth. Those things were AWESOME!

ATTACK PACK!!

Archived