Masterpiece Skyfire version 2.0

Wikkid

Had a whole lotta people ask me to build another one of these so it looks like I'm going back to where I started in this hobby.

skyfire.jpg

^^All the jet looking parts came from a 1/72 scale B1 Lancer.

skyfire1.jpg

.........which means it's big as hell and the Dr Archeville figures will fit in the ejection seats.

skyfire2.jpg

............which brings me to my next point. I've got so many farggin seeker MPs (Cept Thundercracker WTF) that I have enough lil Archevilles to man this bomber with hard-hat wearing union members.

skyfire3.jpg

^^Gnarly ol instruments leave the Dr with no way to know how to fly one way or the other.

skyfire4.jpg

^^The side vents are getting a set of lasers installed as seen in the one episode that escapes me at the moment. (I think it was the one where he wasn't shot down.) When I say lasers, I don't mean LEDs nor do I mean shoot a hole through your peen, just the kind that you can blind small children and pets with.

He's also got faction swapping action. It's not as good as ripping off your old insignia and pulling one out you've been keeping for a few millennia but it'll do.

skyfire5.jpg

skyfire6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Wowsers. :eek That thing is ginormous! The MP Seeker looks like a classics next to it. I will be following this one as it transforms...:tflaugh

• 2 weeks later...

Love! Just pure love! I'm amazed at that instrument panel! Just astonishing work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey any update? This thing is EPIC! Hope you are doing well! :)

I haven't checked this section in some time so I never noticed this thread was up an running again.

.....anywho, this version was scrapped in favor of V1.5

96d003d408254a8ba7f76a0.jpg

98e489bdcd2a487385d2645.jpg

It was painted by Spurt Reynolds who did an incredible job.

Thanks fer lookin.

Archived