Target Selling Power Core Combiners for $10 on Black Friday

BaCon

I'm just hoping I will find Crankcase on the shelf on Black Friday, but yeah PCC's are moving slower then the left over Tuner Mudflaps that still have not been clearanced (boggles the mind)

I'm hoping Spastic is the last of the 5 packs and Skyhammer is the last of the 2 packs

Only ones left that I am looking for are

5 PACK

Crankcase

Steamhammer

2 PACK

Sledge

Windburn

Heavy Tread

Skyhammer

Undertow

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I haven't seen the 5pks moving off the shelves at all.

Same here. Piles upon piles of them that seem to get bigger not smaller. Granted, with the recent price reductions on them they have started moving quite a bit better.

I'm just hoping I will find Crankcase on the shelf on Black Friday, but yeah PCC's are moving slower then the left over Tuner Mudflaps that still have not been clearanced (boggles the mind)

I'm hoping Spastic is the last of the 5 packs and Skyhammer is the last of the 2 packs

5 PACK

Crankcase

Steamhammer

2 PACK

Sledge

Windburn

Heavy Tread

Skyhammer

Undertow

Just FYI, 2 Walmarts in my area restocked with a ton of Windburns, Steelshots and Darkstreams. Livermore and Pleasanton had at least 7 of each on the shelves. Also managed to find a Stakeout 5pc set at Target Livermore. Perhaps the new waves WILL be out in time for BF :schin

5 PACK

Crankcase

Steamhammer

2 PACK

Sledge

Windburn

Heavy Tread

Skyhammer

Undertow

Just FYI, 2 Walmarts in my area restocked with a ton of Windburns, Steelshots and Darkstreams. Livermore and Pleasanton had at least 7 of each on the shelves. Also managed to find a Stakeout 5pc set at Target Livermore. Perhaps the new waves WILL be out in time for BF :schin

Still got Wave 3 here, no wave 3 yet

You know, it isn't that I don't like the PCC line. It's an interesting concept etc. I just don't like the drones that don't transform into a robot!

On a side note... if anyone is wanting to get a Leader Class Starscream you better get him now. The new cases on Leader Class figures are solid Optimus Prime.

Archived