New Transformers Prime Clip Shows Off Bulkhead, More Decepticon Troopers

Peter_Van

In anticipation of the upcoming debut of Transformers: Prime at the end of this month, The Hub has posted an exclusive video on their Facebook page. The video shows off our first moving Bulkhead as well as more Decepticon Troopers. We also get to see new shots of Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. Check out the video at Facebook.com! Read the Full News Story Here

Bulkhead loos like he is ready to attack the all you can eat buffet

Arcee reminds me of Xena for some reason and Ratchet's design is still the best one

"5 part television event?"

Sounds like Prime might just be a mini series.

If you read closer, it says that it debuts AS a 5 part television event. You know, like "More Than Meets The Eye"? ;)

Nice trailer, hope the show turns out good. So far I like what I'm seeing.

Okay, the more they show this... show... the more confident I feel about it.

One thing I think is kind of funny though is that they seem to be trying to please every transformer fan ever in some way:

-It's got G1 voice nods and a "MOSTLY" G1 cast of bots.

-It's got a hint of the ANIMATED! style around the faces and lines not to mention the inclusion of BUlkhead and Starscream's mighty chin.

-...But it's also got a bit of that movie "flair" particularly for Prime and Bumblebee, and most of the other bots look like they could translate (with modifications) into the movie universe or at least WAR FOR CYBERTRON.

-It's got a CG style that invokes the days of Beast Wars or possibly more closely Beast Machines.

-And it's got the Unicron trilogy's "Three Human Kids" paradigm.

Will they succeed and please everyone? Or will everyone just complain either that it's too much like Animated, A/E/C, or the movies?

To find out, be sure to tune in to the next.. I mean... first exciting episode of TRANSFORMERS PRIME!

KICK . ASS . SHOW . That is all. I can GUARENTEE i will love this show! One thing is, how do i watch it? :( No hub at my hotel. Im sure i will watch it all though as i have patience (probably why i take months to open my new transformers. Even years sometimes. I think it was about 3 years for Thunderblast *Cybertron* before i opened her)

I ABSOLUTELY love Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Cliffy, Megatron, Starscream!!! CANT FRIGGIN WAIT FOR THE TOYS!!! (fall 2011, i bet will somehow become sooner by the looks of how awesome this show is)

KICK . ASS . SHOW . That is all. I can GUARENTEE i will love this show! One thing is, how do i watch it? :( No hub at my hotel. Im sure i will watch it all though as i have patience (probably why i take months to open my new transformers. Even years sometimes. I think it was about 3 years for Thunderblast *Cybertron* before i opened her)

I ABSOLUTELY love Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Cliffy, Megatron, Starscream!!! CANT FRIGGIN WAIT FOR THE TOYS!!! (fall 2011, i bet will somehow become sooner by the looks of how awesome this show is)

Youtube and Torrent would be my choices if I didn't get the Hub.

Archived